No one has March Madness?

by joannadandy 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I thought for sure someone would post something...there have to be a few of you out there who love NCAA basketball tournament time...or am I just slow and I missed it?

Anyway...we are already at the Sweet 16, so who do you like that's left?

My picks-

• Kentucky
    • Pitsburgh
    • Kansas
    • UConn
    • Mich St.
    • Butler (I have to have one upset don't I?)
    • Syracuse
    • Arizona

I still am unsure who will go all the way...I guess I would like to see Kansas, but I am not sure they can pull it off.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Michigan State and UConn !!!!!

Go Michigan State !!

XW

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Kansas all the way baby!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

XW: I am shocked at you!!

I figured you to be a Wisconsin Badger backer...you just cheer for CheeseHeads then?

• dubla
    dubla

notre dame and butler.....go indiana!

in my office pool bracket ive got arizona over texas in the final. pretty unfun picks, i know, but i figure go with the odds (#1 seeds) when theres money on the line.

aa

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

BTTT

Tip off of the first games are in an hour...anyone sitting back drinkin beer and watchin the games?

• Brummie
    Brummie

Pitsburgh

I dont know anything about these teams but since I have been to Pitsburgh and have friends there I feel the need to be loyal.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sorry Brummie...pitsburgh lost...I was surprised myself...but Marquette looks hungry...sheesh I can't believe no boys here like college basketball...

<----off to the bar tonight to go play with some real boys!

• dubla
    dubla

i had kentucky vs. marquette and arizona vs. kansas in the elite 8 on my office pool bracket, so im a happy man. it wasnt that great of a prediction i suppose, considering 3 of those 4 teams were #1 or #2 seeds, but a lot of people had duke vs. arizona, so i gained some ground there......i need arizona to keep up that shooting....unfortunately they took down my irish last night, but it was predictable. did anyone watch that game? have you ever witnessed such a fast start, and such unbelievable shooting throughout (arizona)? its been awhile since ive seen a team shoot the lights out like that....impressive.

aa

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Dubla I couldn't agree more...I don't think I have seen a team yet that I think could take Arizona...we'll see what happens tonight, but they are on FIRE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit