Deleting Elders Watchtower Style

by Vanderhoven7 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The only spirit-directed organization on earth never ceases to amaze me.

https://www.youtube.com/live/0U2OHRBdM-c?feature=share

• St George of England
    St George of England

A video that lasts 1:56:03 and it's only Part 1? I'm sure I can spend whatever time I have left in more worthwhile pursuits.

George

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

St George of England...in another thread there is a tiktok link that shows just the video.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@ St G. Actially I was not expecting people to watch the entire video. The first 10 minutes is ample.

@Enough I'm hoping someone will post that shorter video on this thread.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Below is a dramatic training 10 minute video(only partial) for elders which shows what is being taught regarding how this exact situation should be handled....posted by MM

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I think this was a good demonstration of how to pick a man's character apart once it has been decided he has to go. I wonder how many elders have be deleted in these kangaroo courts for the situation shown and others. In other words, they decide he has to go and then they cherry pick scriptures to justify what they want to do. ( any one watch Eric's disfellowshipping videos on Berean Picketts channel...the elders were like gansters- a mockery and a shame...he was treated worse than a criminal. ( that is love among ourselves

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you travel over sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one, you make him a subject for Ge·henʹna twice as much so as yourselves!"

It's so sad - so many times I have seen formerly good-hearted men in the borg "groomed" to be "elders". It ruins them. Whatever conscience they had to begin with is poisoned and callused until they are willing to do whatever the borg demands with no regard for Jesus or Jehovah or the Bible. It's so awful.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Disgusting!!!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

This is a joke! Who are these guys? Any elders meetings were hot and heavy... they ran him down only after they decided to turf him... but whoever he was, he wasn't coming across as an elder, arms crossed, did have a tendency to be offput, but with 4 on one, who lovingly reading scripture and the wise words of the org (sarcasm) to show how much the org is a power hungry, manipulating machine albeit, once baptized, hook and line and sinker, your in for it. Bit and switch to the new world organization. Bet his daughters will have a pension and medical to go with their hard won efforts, and probably may still be associated in someway.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Notice how the Elder in question is the one with a poor attitude. Yep ... slouching in his chair, huffing and puffing, angry ... just like how they stereotype worldly people and people with beards, tattoos and beer.

I was that guy, when they told me that I was going to be deleted as an elder, I'd say ... "you know what, thanks."

But in all seriousness, despite the Organization saying that they aren't against higher education, things like these just prove otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit