“Millions now living will never die”

by HappyBlessedFree 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Great proclamation to make for religious charlatans selling literature.

IBSA under Russell then Rutherford were probably more endeavored toward literature proliferation than honestly adhering to the bible to back their doctrinal proclamations.

• carla
    carla

I bought a re-print version of it and my jw claimed it was apostates trying to deceive us, he wouldn't even look at it. I challenged him to get an original from the kh library but you can guess how that went. Tried again a number of years later and he just laughed and said, "yes, we used to believe some strange things, the light gets brighter blah,blah, blah..."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

A new version with the title "Millions now dying will never live" is due. The millions of JW's are giving up real life for a pathetic fantasy and are dying.

• Ding
    Ding

The book's title was based solely on Rutherford's claim that the resurrection would occur in 1925.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Carla, that's hysterical, I mean damn apostates are just utterly committed to this whole 'lead them astray' thing, they even forge old books. Liike what is this, how naive do you have to be to believe something like that, like apostates just lurk backstage fabricating documents or something? Either the person really wants to believe that or the person is stupid, there's no nice way to say it.

• Ding
    Ding

When a JW tells me they suspect something has been fabricated, I like to respond with, "Wow! Could you get me a copy of the original, please, so I can compare the two? I want to know for sure if someone is trying to hoodwink me."

Not surprisingly, they never follow up on that with me.

I don't know whether they check it out for themselves.

I suspect most of them don't because they're afraid of what they'll find.

At some point, they usually mock the idea of going so far back and tell me that the light is getting brighter and brighter.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Millions Now Living Will Be Conned "

• jp1692
    jp1692

Millions now dying will never live!

There, I fixed it for you.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Millions now living will never die " revised "Millions now living may never die "

JW`s have a history of about 140 years ,a history that they keep revising and are embarrassed by their early publications .

Catholics have a history of about 1700+ years and I`m not aware that they have ever revised there early history .

The catholic church acknowledge there past mistakes and own up to them .

The GB of JW`s don`t own up to anything and never admit to past mistakes .

Just my observations.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Ding, sounds like it's just an excuse for them, an easy way to wish something away, to pretend it out of existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit