Audio of Highlights of the Annual Meeting 2017

by LevelThePlayingField 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I wouldn't dare bore you with the whole 3.5 hours of their dogma. But I have about a half hour of some of the main points. Of course, I made sure Tight Pants Tony was the main part of it, since he's the one that announced the reductions of the WT & Awake and no more year book.

Also, I have Lett saying that Jehovah gave Jesus immorality instead of immortality. Pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/mcUOoomWsQw

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Great, thanks!

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t know that I could stand even a half hour of listening to these guys anymore .But I`m sure some here would appreciate the trouble you have gone too in providing it.

I`m just happy enough to read peoples comments about it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thank you!!

Really appreciate your efforts on our behalf!

• Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

Thank you very much LTPF.

I usually can't bear listening to these individuals but on this occassion paid rapt attention. I noted the over use AM made of "those rightly disposed" for everlasting life. He went as far as to say that preaching to those "not rightly disposed is a waste of time". Hitherto, the approach that was taken was that such was never a waste as it serves as a witness / warning. As the "last days" proceed, they are certainly intensifying their conceit and disdain of those who dare to think for themselves.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Quibbling about definitions regarding what they are fundamentally doing--none of which has any bearing on real life............... overworking of the word "beautiful" just like Trump does......... AM: "God is driving his chariot!" (the GB think they are the chariot) and that is why God has ordained less; "Behold" God said to us and declared, "Cut back on Watchtowers and yearbooks" and so we did...... The audience were puzzled and did NOT clap this! But AM, knowing he had them like putty in his hands, gave a nervous laugh (or was it closer to a snigger?) and went on to paint the new penny-pinching reality as if it were a divine blessing.

Six hundred thousand plus in 'attendance'. The JW zombies ritually listening, clapping and obeying the one sided propaganda just as they do in North Korean political AGMs.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks for sharing. Generally I can't stand listening to these idiots. But I gag through this one.

• Moster
    Moster

I keep trying to listen to these clips, but I just can't. Boring!!!!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    One word comes to mind, patronising. They've just given up.
  • Listener
    Listener

AM III says the focus will not be on how many magazines are being placed. I gather they will no longer record this. Using their same reosoning, there should be no need to record hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit