Just like to say hi

by digderidoo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.

I've been lurking here for the past few days wondering who's still here and who's new.

I haven't been on this site for some time, it just seems to stir up old anger i have for the borg. But hey, i guess i just can't get away from the support this site can give to those who have been affected by the WTBTS.

Dig

Don't spend your time worrying about adding days to your life, but think more of adding life to your days.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Dig,

In the immortal words of Frank Ifield, I Remember You.

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Me too!

Hi Dig.

Eman: Mrs Ozzie just LOVES Frank Ifield!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Dig.

Don't spend your time worrying about adding days to your life, but think more of adding life to your days.

Well said.

It will be great to get to know you here.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Thanks for the welcome, its gonna be nice meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

Dig

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings. Does this mean, you will 'dig' in?

Guest 77

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dont think I have met you before so!!!1 Hi! glad your not lurking anymore-Dont get angry over the Borg it will give you ulcers, so that will mean they won.. There is life after the WT & it is GOOD!!!!.

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

this is from imanaliento, can't log on yet because Simon has to sort through a bunch of stuff thats not up to par, so I have to use my husbands.

I like that quote! that's a good attitude.

while I was not brought up in the borg , we DA'd and no other family is in I still have an anger for what they do to families. We know of two young moms in a different city, both are DF they have no support from their parents who are in the troof and no support from the parents of the dad's who are not in the WTS. They feel a dependancy on these guys and see no way out. arGGGGGGGGGGgggHHHhhhhhhhh. That's hardly true love all they way around.

glad to see you pop in and say Hi.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hiya dig! i remember you too! i haven't been posting anymore but still check the board here and again. good to 'see' ya again! how's life treating you??

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome back Dig!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit