Portuguese translation of Crises of conscience?

by Diogenesister 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Does it exist and if so where could I get a copy? I am in touch with a young, particularly uninformed Portuguese sister who has been talking to my bi-lingual neighbour. I have been telling her about some of the organisation's history, of which she is absolutely clueless, and she is open to reading this book....I mean that's how little she knows about her religions own edicts. I feel like it's really a family thing for her, and, of course 'the paradise' as they now call it. Any other Portuguese resources much appreciated too.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

My friend You can talk to me. I'm portuguese and I will help You:

https://www.facebook.com/carlosfernandes1970

• Funchback
    Funchback

I am American but speak Portuguese and live in Brazil.

A few years ago there was someone here who I knew in my post-JW days and she was thinking about starting a bible study with a JW and asked for my opinion being I was a former JW. I found some translations of some excerpts from the book at that time. They still might exist. I don't remember if I found the whole book though.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Crisis of Conscience
    Franzcrisis.jpg
    AuthorRaymond Franz
    CountryUnited States
    LanguageEnglish
    SubjectReligion
    PublisherCommentary Press
    Publication date
    Media typePrint
    Pages440
    ISBN0-914675-23-0
    Followed byIn Search of Christian Freedom

Crisis of Conscience is a biographical book by Raymond Franz, a former member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, written in 1983, three years after his expulsion from the Jehovah's Witnesses religion. The book is a major study and exposé of the internal workings of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society during the 1960s and 1970s.[1][2] The book was updated and revised four times, with the final revisions made in 2004.[3] It was translated into Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit