Tragedy: Another JW baby dies because mother refused blood

by ILoveTTATT2 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

http://laprensademonclova.com/portal/2015/09/26/impiden-transfusion-a-bebe-herido-y-fallece/

Use Google Translate to get the story. Essentially, a 10-month old died recently because the mother refused blood transfusions for the baby. That in itself is sad, but the other sad part is that the doctors could not get permission from the government to override the mother because of bureaucratic issues.

It literally became as stupid as "you only called over the phone, you didnĀ“t request the overruling in the proper manner".

Friends from JWN... how can I lobby the Mexican Government to look into these things and make it easier for the doctors to override the parents in these situations?

• cognac
    cognac
    This is putrid. Wonder how this mother is going to feel in a few years when the JWs go bankrupt or if she figures out ttatt. Ugh...
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Aweful, just aweful
  • vinman
    vinman
    Does anyone know of someone that allowed something like this to happen and then woke up later? I can only imagine a person losing their mind and taking a trip to NY and....you know the rest. I would be scared to be a member of the GB.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

There was a high profile case in Victoria Aust. in the 1960`s ,by the name Jehu .I believe he was D.F some years later and eventually there marriage broke down .Whether they ever reconciled there differences and went back to the religion I don`t know .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit