Where is Wake Me Ip Before You Jo Ho?

by Vanderhoven7 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hope you are well Wake Me!

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

I was wondering the same thing this morning. She's been quiet!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

One of my favorites....miss her insight and wit.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hi All!

That is so cool of you Vanderhoven7 to start this thread out of concern!

And Freedom Rocks, so good of you too!

We are good friends of WakeMe and catch up regularly. We can reassure everyone she and her son are doing well. I guess she is just going through a patch of "ex-jw burnout" if you know what I mean?

Sometimes, it all becomes too much, and we need a break to just try and focus on building a real life outside of the damaging witness quagmire.

I know though that she will be back here soon to share her excellent insights and great writing style sometime. In the meantime, I will pass on your kind thoughts!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks Stuckinarut.

Good to know she is alright.

I, and I'm sure plenty of others on board will look forward to her return.

Vander

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Glad to hear it Stuck! I should probably email her but I've been so busy. Too much going on in August with my own exjw stuff. I miss her here too. I know what it's like to need to just work on life and it's tough to dedicate energy to that and exjw stuff at the same time.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Pass on my good wishes too guys ? and look forward to her return .

• Giordano
    Giordano

Thanks Stuck and Vanderhoven......'Wake me' is a delight and smart as hell. Always great insights.

While I am yapping away everyone who just posted are some of my favorite people and posters. Everyone gets a thumbs up this morning lol........just my humble opinion.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Very positive post Vanderhoven. Stuckinarut pass my best wishes to your friend

• freddo
    freddo

Very good news indeed! Thanks Stuck. And thanks for posting this thread Vander.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit