I said: 'Thank you for planting ur seed; I know I've planted mine'...

by sf 16 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Nice job sf !......real nice job !

'I'll show you some items'. She started backing away from porch. I told her the documentation was easy to prove or not...on and offline. Then I layed down the U.N. 'issue'. They left. I said......

"Thank you for planting your seed. I know I've planted mine."

Yeah......I've backed a few up off the porch. I also stayed cool.......but when you blast them like you did with a few bits of trivia on the dubs........all they can do is back up.

I remember some dubs were working in some apartments and I was carpeting one of the units. A woman and yound girl came. I did as you did and had the young girl staring at me as if to say........".is what your saying really true?.....Please tell me more! "

I think planting seeds as you did is a good think. Sometimes people take a while to consider what you said........but they remember.

Gumby

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

yes it is true they never forget what a informed apostate says, and one day they will run across it again. nothing like showing the jw's some light and it does work, how many here got their first intro into the facts about the wt from apostates. remember rome was not build in a day it takes time. who knows what else the jw's get at another door? maybe a fundie bible preacher who' knows the bible better than the jw ? i truely think the jw's are losing the battle at the doors. when you give them a question that makes them run . they have lost and they know it. the seed has been planted it's all a question of time. when the rain will fall and make it grow. thanx SF you did the right thing with the kid. i bet he's on the puter right now .!it is very serious when you witness to a jw , shutting them down is the first step, they are not used to it. thanx for all the info ... i want to see more here take on the jw's when they show up at their door . that's what it is all about. i know most here can handle the jw's with ease. all you need to do is try .... you might be helping someone without even knowing it.....john

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sf i do give them my phone # . i'm not scared of them in any way i tell them to bring the p.o. c.o etc. a few have called . they have not lasted more than a few calls .. i try to get their #'s and have called them many times and they don't like it . it is a taste of their own medicine and i show no quarter. it has it's place. if you can deal with it .. after a hour or 2 with me on the phone they don't want no more. i even went to a kh after a jw i talked to for a month . said i need to speak to the elders . so i went and i shut up 5 of them . talk about planting seeds . they couldn't wait to get me out the door.. but they all heard what i had to say and i came with wt quotes dates and pgs. etc sf you have to much so it is good to tell the jw's bring the elders over. make them look like crap infront of their flock......john

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey sKallyWagger,no doubt you had a great deal of fun with them,LOL!...OUTLAW

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((Hugzzzz)))))))))YOU DID WONDERFUL

• sf
    sf

~just bring it up for those whom may not have had a 'taste'~

Bon Appetit!

sKally

• sf
    sf

~for those who like to hear these (field misery accounts) on a glorious Saturday morn~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit