Bridget from AZ (So many JW's hang up)

by pleaseresearch 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Something I have noticed from watching many of Bridgets videos is. How many JWs hang up on her. This is what JWs are famous for, having the door slammed in their face. But it's funny how they do the same to poor Bridget for asking simple questions.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    This is what JWs are famous for, having the door slammed in their face. But it's funny how they do the same to poor Bridget for asking simple questions.

Never heard of those videos.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I find her to be a bit rude sometimes.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Diogenesister Really???!!! I really love her approach. Once a week she uploads three new videos and I'm either in stitches, in awe or just gobsmacked by the dialogue that unfolds.

In one of her recent uploads, she actually got quite far with the amount she was able to say to this JW woman over the phone. Usually they hang up very quickly when they realize she's not some clueless ingénue who wants to know when suffering will finally end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOiQrxqaFp4

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

If nobody has seen her videos please check them out. She is really good.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I listened to one of her phone calls recently where the "brother" answering the phone at the hall claimed he knew JWfacts.com were lies...because ...wait for it... he said he knew the articles on JWfacts were "half truths" because he was a contributer!? Whaaaaaaaat?

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

I think she tries hard not to be rude, but JWs can be pretty condescending. ;)

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@sparrowdown. Oh yeah... the Hispanic guy with the nervous, rapid-fire speech? I love how Bridget at the end comments on his mental health and that he doesn't sound "okay" due to his "forced speech" .

What are the chances a dishonest loon answers the Kingdom Hall phone?

Oh yeah - pretty high.

https://youtu.be/TPHRjoov64s

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yep, that's the one wake me, thanks for posting it.

Quite an odd little exchange and Bridget handles it well.

• alanv
    alanv

Bridget has an amazing approach. I always look forward to seeing her new videos. Many JWs dont hang up but they are utterly helpless when Bridget gives them the facts from their own material. They would love her to be an ex JW, so they can at least say she is bitter about being disfellowshipped. But she never was one, so that is a great benefit when talking to the Jdubs. I just love the pause when she says she is doing some phone witnessing and can she share a scripture with them. They just cant fathom how anybody else could do phone witnesing.lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit