Ozzie's Weekend Poll #42

by ozziepost 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks for your responses - it looks as tho' Meows have it (Figure that one!) but is it so clear cut? What would you think of a report of hours only?

Ah-hah!!.....not so easy, huh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• blondie
    blondie

#3, hours.

That is all that really counts in the eyes of the elders when it comes to appointments and "privileges." The CO said that some were low in hours that had families. He was sure they had at least 4 more hours because of their family study. He assumed they were conducting one. I remember an older brother that would take his grandson for a walk on the beach and throw in "isn't Jehovah's creation grand" be out for about 2 hours and count the time. That is right up there with taking an hour to write a letter to a not a home, make 15 copies and count 15 hours.

Blondie (never that creative)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm with everyone else who said hours; then back calls and Bible studies.

• alfie
    alfie

Good morning all,

It's early morning here on the West Coast of Canada (2:30) and I'm up answering a poll. Mrs. alfie is having an affair with the sandman so I thought I'd let them be alone. Anyway, to the poll!

#3 is definitely #1 on the list. Without hours you're a shmoozer and that doesn't go over well at HQ. So you gotta have hours, and the more you can make up make,the better. So I'd be minute pinching all month just to get my quota. This is why #6 is a very good second place finisher. RV's can really chalk up the hours. Even a cuppa was a good excuse for pumping up the old Service Report. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie(and company)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit