pedofile and WT polyci

by happy man 4 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Son we going to have a TV program in sweden about this, they have what i heard find some terribel cases they going to show upp.

In a smal country like sweden this going to have bigg effeckt i think, in the con many are very afraidwhats going to happend, and our polyci on this topic i sure difficult to defend, this hard ruel you need tvo wittneses, is not so easy to defend, even if we now that we have fals acusaitions, but i heard that if they have dfd peopel how was going to the police, is this realy the truth?

now i now we can take this to the police, hav we cange polyci on this topick well then some good have come out from Bb work

I see that this spiltt the cong, some say this is lies from apostates, but others can not understna our polyci, manliy women, perhaps beaucause they can imagen what can happend.

We now that in the catholic church the men high upp was responsibel, that why it was so difficult to come forward widh this, i hope it not is the same in our org, but if so it should explain very much.

Have any here some info what happend widh this acusations to member high upp, and what about trials , are we still waiting on results from canada, have they forget the hole thing?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good dag, Happy man,

There is a court case coming up in New Hampshire, USA in the summer. It's known as the "Berry Case". Already the Watchtower lost the first round - Yabbadoo!! Hopefully, the organisation will have to pay out $Millions and a precedent will be set so that more court cases of this kind can be settled against the Organisation.

I believe this is a really good time to hit the Borg really hard on as many fronts as possible. Newspapers, television and radio throughout the world should be made aware of what's been going on all these years. I'm trying to get all my neighbours to be put down as "Do Not Calls". No-one likes the JWs in my cul-de-sac. Every little bit helps!

Dansk

• Nordic
    Nordic

The tv program in Sweden on how JW handle childabuse, is coming the 8 April. Kl. 20:00 on channel 1. The program is called "UPPDRAG GRANSKNING"

Nordic

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

What exactly does the title of that mean, translated to English? And what kind of a show is it? This could be very interesting to see what the Swedish telecast about it!

Country Girl

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Happy Man:

The Judge in the Vicki Boer case requested, and was granted, an extension until May 31, 2003 to make her judgement.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit