What do YOU desperately need, but you've been putting it off?

by TerryWalstrom 20 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    What do I desperately need and have been putting off ? I couldn't think of a single thing! Maybe a really close shave.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I really need to do something different with my hair but I keep putting it off and having the same style. Thinking of maybe an orange Mohican, what do you think?

• noontide
    noontide
    Gas, I desperately need gas/petrol in my car. But I HATE putting gas in my car. I just find it extremely annoying, always have. So I usually let the gas tank go to empty and I run on fumes until I can't avoid it any longer. They should have a roving tanker truck that fills your gas tank while you are on the road, or comes to your house. I would pay extra for that. Let's hope the gas fumes get me to the gas station tomorrow morning when I head off to work.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

A stent in a 100%-blocked coronary artery. 

Haven't had a hair cut in 3 1/2 years. 

Samson/CoCo

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Thinking of maybe an orange Mohican, what do you think?

Try an orange Mojito first, you'll be able to think more clearly then!

(mo·ji·to

mōˈhēdō/
    noun
    1. a cocktail consisting of white rum, lime or lemon juice, sugar, mint, ice, and sparkling water or club soda. )
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    A 98" 4K Ultra HD 240Hz 3D IPS LED Smart TV

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Going through all my 'stuff' and selling off what I don't need or want. Unfortunately, I'm dealing with my father's 'stuff' right now so mine has to take a back seat ... for now.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

mojito sounds delicious. With white rum I also love a a piña colada. Rum, pineapple juice and coconut juice. I want mine with a sparkler 

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Moving on.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I'm like you, Terry,leave the old air-raid (hair cut) way, way too long. I left it so long this time I was thinking of tying it up into a "Man-bun".

But then I thought, "Why look like a prat ?" .I am one, but no need to look like one. So, I had it cut this morning, quite painless !

Which reminds me of an incident in the Sports Club I belong to. One of the members grew his hair real long, and tied it into a pony tail. He sat at the bar one night supping a Pint, and another member walked in, looked at the pony tail, and giving it a flick said :

" It's true what they say then Mick, lift up one of these, and there's always an arsehole underneath ! "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit