The Finished Mystery 100 Years of BullSh$t Continues

by Buster k 4 Replies latest social humour

• Buster k
    Buster k

Hello Everyone I wish everyone a good day and many good prayers to all. As a newcomer here 2nd Post overall. And I have to approach this subject of this book, now I know this book has been talked about on this site a while ago, but I had to bring it back up as most still in jw's know today is the first day of them doing the Memorial Preaching Work.

So I would love for all , not saying anybody has to if many on here have the book or the PDF would post there favorite quotes from this sh$t , so people out there can quote them to the Jws, yeah sure they will day it is old light, but old light my A$$, this is in the yearbook of the JW'S this year.

July 17, 1917, saw the release of a new book, The Finished Mystery. By the end of the year, supplies of the book were exhausted and 850,000 more copies were ordered from the firm that printed our literature.

And on the same page the 2nd to the last paragraph this Nugget of Bullsh$t is written.

In September 1917, The Watch Tower noted: “Since January 1 every month has shown an increase [in literature output] over the corresponding month of the year 1916 . . . This seems to us very strong evidence that the blessing of the Lord has been resting upon the work centered here at Brooklyn.”

Yup almost one hundred years of this book released, as many know the Jw's are reading the Kingdom Rules book and have 100 years of the kingdom that was produced as much as my kingdom as so not much. I own the Book as well as of many of there own books and watchtowers yup I paid a good amount for those reprint Zion Watchtowers and have so much of there Spiritual Crap.

Anyway we knows most and really most of the jws have not ready one page of this Spiritual Food that the Son of God Approved and Gave his blessing , what a Awesome Dude. This is on page 5 and 6 of the Finished Mystery.

This Book may Properly be Said to be posthumous publication of Pastol Russell Why? Because to him the Lord gave the "key"; to him was given the privilege of making Clear to the church in the last years the Mystery of God;

Yup so the Lord gave Russell the Key, yes the Key the Key to what you asked, well the key to pure batsh$t stupidity. Yup I love this book as it is the most entertaining book ever, I still believe in the bible, but this book is 20 times more fun,

Yup 100 years of false bullsh$t, False teaching, Falsehood's, and Pure religion that is just pure crap. To the Next overlapping Generation and Millions Now living will Never die, I lift my diet Coke to you all,

Love and best wishes to all. Buster k

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

So we ought to be organising a ceremony to mark the centenary of one of the not-so-great works of literature?

(Sorry guys, I am rather prone to understatement!)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its tough to get a JW to look at old literature. They just consider it irrelevant.

The best argument I ever saw on this board about that book is that it would have been the book Jesus inspected upon naming the Bible Students his peeps in 1919. Pose or state that fact to a JW before you introduce them to the crazy ass shit in that piece of work.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

The best thing about this book is that it resulted in the imprisonment of Judge Rutherford and his cronies. It's too bad that they did not serve out their full sentences.

The claim is made that it is the writings of Pastor Russell, but his will expressly forbade the writing of further books after his death. So the fact that it was published 9 months after his death shows how little respect the publishers had for their dead false prophet. Nobody seems to care what he wanted or the fact that he considered himself to be the one and only FDS. The publishers seem to be very willing to use the delusion of his followers to sell books.

I wish I had read this book decades ago. It is crazy. The craziest part to me is between page 64 and page 65, the illustrations showing the seven angels or messengers of Revelation. Russell claims to be the seventh Messenger, the Laodicean Meseenger. Then on page 65 he claims to be “the most prolific writer of Biblical Truth that ever lived”.

• stuckinarut2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit