Have they announced the new meeting arrangement yet?

by JimmyPage 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    I was thinking it will be at the midweek meeting and not today. Is that correct?
  • BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    No it was today. I didn't go but my parents told me all about it. Whenever they hear about big announcements they think the great tribulation is finally coming, but its just more stupid books and meeting crap lol.
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun
    I can tell you that the changes youve been hearing to come are legit. The two elders at my house tonight confirmed it as they were trying to tell me about all I missed since I havent attended. New workbooks and all its true.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Yes, officially disclosed. Most congregations got the announcement on Sunday, the rest will get it later this week.
  • kramer
    kramer
    Yes, it's official. All mid week meetings are now in fancy dress. But brothers and sisters should use their bible trained consciences when selecting their attire, so brothers or sisters thinking of cross dressing or carrying weapons as part of their costume would need to think about what sort of witness this would give to people in the world.
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

kramer.

LOL

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Its also already on the web site
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    They have some full meeting example on video for how the thing will go. I could never bring myself to watch a complete meeting, but it's there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit