Meeting With Pioneers in Conjunction With Circuit Assembly

by accesible 12 Replies latest jw friends

• accesible
    accesible

We are pleased to make available the outlines for your meeting with the regular pioneers, special pioneers, and field missionaries that will be held in conjunction with one of the circuit assembliesduring the 2018 service year. Please note that you will now be allowed the flexibility todetermine with which circuit assembly the meeting will be held. Your primary consideration shouldbe what is in the best interests of the majority of the pioneers, not what is most convenient for you.There are many factors to be considered, such as weather, travel distance, accommodations, and soforth. The theme of the meeting is “‘Grow Mighty’ as Spiritual Persons,” based on 1 Corinthians16:13. For your personal reference, an outline of the program is provided below. Please see CircuitOverseer Guidelines, chapter 3, for instructions on making arrangements for this meeting. CircuitOverseer Guidelines will soon be updated to reflect the adjustment noted above.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByWM0b0qtWlsMF85eV9ZZUw2MW8

• accesible
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Very predictable stuff: Circle the Wagons!

I am SURE these were the only 2 talks the GB really care about.

and

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN - MORE SH#T TO COME - BETTER BACK US UP!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The bulk of it is about helping them to be gullible enough to continue swallowing the changes that keep coming "from above". Obviously the natives (pioneers even) are restless about it all.

Although we've been fading for some years, we just heard that a 40-something yo family man, MS, 4 kids & wife all diehard JWs, was disturbed by a recent change, "researched it", talked to the Eldubs and got no satisfaction, and he walked out. He and a couple of the kids have never returned to the Kingdumb Hall. Wife & one daughter going it alone.

Google is our friend.

• fulano
    fulano
    I sometimes wonder what the value is of all those "stolen" outlines and letters? Who is still interested in it? Or is it just showing off...
  • a watcher
    a watcher

fulano, I still attend the meetings and I appreciate knowing in advance what issues I am going to have to deal with in the near future.

It's the main reason I come to this website.

• poopie
    poopie

ARE YOU KIDDING ME KNowl edge is power.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH WOW!!

That outline ttdtt posted (thanks for doing so by the way)

That is blatant propaganda and manipulation! Every section can be so easily torn apart and debunked! It is full of leading assumptions, manipulative reasonings, distracting thoughts and a direction to remain willfully ignorant, along with outright scare tactics.

If this is the level of stuff they are now producing, and witnesses can not see it for what it is, then those witnesses deserve to be held captive....

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wonder if indeed they are prepare to introduce another big change at the Annual Meeting and want to garner pioneer support for this in 2018.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Give wholehearted support to the channel Jesus uses"

Would that "support" be views and donations to JWdotborg broadcasting channel?

Wow, how convenient for WT that JC is really up to speed with the modern interweb thingy.

Maybe thats how he plans to make his big comeback and the "all eyes will see him" prohecy will work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit