My Official Resignation....

by dottie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey ladies---------

hmmmmmm, I see a water balloon fight coming up somewhere in Wisconsin in July !!!

• Mac
    Mac

XW,

Does that mean the jello wrestling is a no go?

mac

• blackout
    blackout

I have been an eight year old for just over a year now, just ask my husband!

I do things like lay in the goat shed on the fresh clean straw while the goat munches her dinner and day dream and tell her stories. I ride my horses bareback and bridleless and hang on for dear life when they canter and hope I dont fall off. I play games with the dog and walk in the mud with barefeet and swing on swings at the playground and sing and dance and be very silly sometimes. It makes life a lot more fun and pleasant for everyone around here than in my old serious have to behave myself days. Life is definately not meant to be serious.

• dottie
    dottie

Anyone else ??? Ready to quit ??? I am currently finishing up a project for school ...and I am so ready to throw in the towel...only 3 more weeks of school...woohoo!!!!!!!

Mac...there's always room for J-E-L-L-O !!!!!!

Dottie...of the gonna party like a rock star April 11th class

• qwerty
    qwerty

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Those were the days.

Thanks Dottie.

................ I am 37, so if you add 3 + 7 = 10 .......I am officially 10 years old.

Qwerty

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

One of the things I like best about my days is coming home, getting into comfy clothes, and watching the kids' favorite programs, like "Lizzie McGuire," "The Weekenders," and of course, "Sponge Bob Square Pants." It helps me unwind and get in touch with my inner child (who would rather be outside right now!!!!!). Sometimes, we'll go sit in the driveway and blow bubbles. Jackson will pretend he's Godzilla swatting down airplanes (bubbles), and Jennie and I will have bubble races if there's a bit of wind and see whose bubble will make it across the street. Or we'll go down to the drainage ditch and see if the tadpoles have hatched yet. Fun stuff!

Nina

• foreword
    foreword

So I guess it's ok if I pick up the car keys and the checkbook then......gee thanx

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

PurpleV loads her Super Deluxe Super Soaker and takes aim at LyinEyes.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit