4th Stimulus Check? (USA)

by Iamallcool 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Do you think there will be another round of stimulus checks?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If the Dems have their way, there will be.

Gotta buy those votes.

• hoser
    hoser

The stock market and Bitcoin are still undervalued. The us needs more stimulus

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

As long as the government has OPM to throw around, sure. Right now people can make more money sitting home on their vertical crack collecting government hand-outs than working. Like DoC said, "Gotta buys those votes."

When government starts throwing around numbers they should have to write the numbers out with numerals, not letters. People just might wake up to the size of "free" money government is flapping their gums about.

Two trillion does not look like as much as $2,000,000,000,000.00, especially to some poor schmuck making only $7.25 per hour.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I just got my 4th stimulus check, what are you talking about? Trump got us 3 rounds of stimulus (2 large checks and 1 little one) and Biden just got us 1. Between this, the Trump tax cuts and extra unemployment I gotten nearly $35k from the government in the last 18 months and I work full time (I got layed off 1 week per month last summer to take the extra unemployment) with a six figure salary.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think they will keep throwing money around--to waste bringing the stock market to false record highs (when it deserves to be at zero). You get a bit, the big companies get a huge amount. (And Google deserves it about as much as we need another round of mandatory vaccines with permanent face masks required.) Companies like Walmart, GE, Amazon, Google, and the likes do not need bailouts or "stimulus", and neither do the big banks that are siphoning our money away.

And neither do the churches. Those foul things can rot, and the world would be that much better when people either have to do their church online or not at all. (And "not at all" would have meant this communism would have failed because they wouldn't have been able to raise the energy to impose it.)

• just fine
    just fine

Didn’t get the last stimulus as I make too much. The other payments were grossly reduced for the same reason.

I hope there isn’t another stimulus.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I would settle for a sheet of plywood. Can anyone say Weimar republic?

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The Dumbs are destroying the economy. By them keep paying people to sit at home and not work its causing high inflation and shortages. This coupled with 30 percent of all USA money printed in the last year they are deflating our dollar value. But only want to spend more and more.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Hoser I hope your are being sarcastic because the Market is over inflated. There are no values or very few in the market right now. We are in a greater fool territory. With PEs running in the 30s and up its insane. The market is at all time highs based on the fed throwing around money like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit