Judge Rules on Blood Issue

by moreconfusedthanever 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Scully: thank you for the essay excerpt however I don't agree 100%.

My wife could care less about social impact or social rejection or cong discipline. She truly from her heart views deeply ingrained (Watchtower and straight Biblical) beliefs as firm convictions. In her heart and mind what the WT says and what the Bible says are one and the same and when spoken/written might as well be a booming voice coming from a burning bush or floating down like a dove.

Sucks but whats a PIMO to do that truly loves the woman? If I came down with a debilitating physical condition she'd change my catheter, diaper, feeding tube, whatever.

She has the same debilitating mental/emotional/spiritual condition that I recovered from! I have to maintain this mindset or I'll either go mad or burn the village down , or BOTH!

Best!

• Scully
    Scully

She didn’t actually answer your question. She dodged it like a professional though.

The question was about how she would feel if one of your kids died for lack of a blood transfusion, and shortly afterward Watchtower changed its position and allowed transfusions?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Solz.. hang in there dude. I’ll bet my wife was a more staunch JW-GB disciple than your wife, and my wife is a regular here... now.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Solz, a suggestion. In family worship, you could chose as a discussion the first century GB and talk about Antioch. Read about the men that went down to Antioch to push circumcision. Ask her, “who were these men”? The answer will open her eyes.

Mind you, there will be a certain amount of yelling afterwards as it sinks in who they were. And you will use Watchtower publications to demonstrate it.

Its a banger.

If you want help, I can lay it all out so that you understand it clearly.

its an eye opener

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Lastmanstanding, yes, lay it out for me.

Thanks, S

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ditto Sol, can you be a bit more explicit ? Lms , and give us some scriptures maybe ? or anything ? something ?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I will put it together ASAP. I have to work today, but I will use my minutes where I can.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I haven’t forgot... just busy. But I am working on it...

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Thanks lastmanstanding, family worship night is fast approaching and 1st century GB and Antioch sounds like a great topic.

Standing by....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit