The diabolical plan of the WTBTS.

by DATA-DOG 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Diabolical, or just really dumb, desperate and grasping for control; either way, the Devil is in the details of the January 15, 2016 "Study Edition" of the Watchtower tractazine.

So, we have two intertwined articles concerning "anointed" individuals within the sect of the WTBTS Inc. "The Spirit Bears Witness With Our Spirit." and "We Want To Go With You People.", are sure to leave any non-member or intelligent member with average, high-school level reading and comprehension skills, a bit discombobulated. Have you ever heard something so dumb, that it actually hurts your brain? Have you ever read something and found that if you were list the logical fallacies, and take the time to educate the ignorant, you would need an entire magazine to do so? Have you heard of an RBF ( Resting Bitch Face )?? How about a RWTFF?? Just read the above articles and you won't need me to explain it to you.

As time marches on, the WTBTS finds themselves in the position of needing to go to their vaults and pull out "shelved ideas", to quote David Splane. As each former idea proves incorrect ( or correct/incorrect/correct/incorrect, as in the case of flip-flops) it must be a bit frustrating for the GB and their Writing Dept. Can you even imagine being wrong almost every single time you say something? I'm no genius, but I can't imagine being wrong so often, or doing it in such a public manner. That's gotta sting! 😆

The comments from the Dubs were just bizarre to say the least. One often repeated comment was, "These articles have answered everything we ever wanted to know about the "Anointed Ones." Yep.. O'l Jeehoober has written another fantastic article! Don't believe me? Just ask the Rank&File and the WT conductor, they will tell you that "Jehovah" wrote the article! LOL!!

You may be wondering, "What did Jehovah's Witnesses learn about the "anointed" that they never knew before, and always wanted to know?" I will attempt to list the main points below.

1) God chooses who he wants.

2) Nobody knows how it works.

3) Nobody can accurately explain how it works or feels.

4) Being "anointed" is not a guarantee of anything, except an invitation.

5) Anyone invited can lose that invitation.

6) You will never know who was actually invited until some future day.

7) Those invited won't talk about it in most cases, or tell you that you are invited, and they won't know anything special that contradicts the WT magazine, or have private study groups. ( Scew you, AnointedJW.org!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!! )

8) How many are left of this "invited" group? Nobody knows. The number is unimportant. "Jehovah knows how to count.", as one Dub commented.

9) Only the "Slave" can dispense "spiritual food." ( That one's important.)

10) "False anointed" are a very real possibility. Don't let you faith in the WTBTS be destroyed if "long time faithful ones" turn out to be impostors. ( This is also important. )

What did I miss? Anything? What is the motivation behind all of this? Is there nu-light hidden among the paragraphs?

I have to go to work, but I will try to comment on the possible implications later.

DD

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    8) How many are left of this "invited" group? Nobody knows. The number is unimportant.

I've been saying for a while that they're going to discontinue reporting (and possibly counting) the memorial partakers in the near future. Maybe they're working up to doing this. The rising number of partakers (even after they remove from the count any worldly people or people the elders don't approve of) is embarrassing for a couple reasons - they can't possibly let it continue.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Have you heard of an RBF ( Resting Bitch Face )?? How about a RWTFF?? No I haven't but after dying of laughter at the meaning of RBF I'm simply dying to know what RWTFF stands for... prey tell!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    As usual they make something as convulutive as possible. The obvious answer for the reason in the increase in partakers is according to John 5 it is a commandment for all Christians to partake not because they feel they have some special heavenly calling.
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Before I get shelled, the word is convoluted.( Typing too fast on my phone)
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    for a cult so obsessed with growth and numeracy they seem strangely blase about this figure " the number is unimportant" LOL, yeah of course it is!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I swear, sometimes I think the spin is starting to make them dizzy.
  • Clearview
    Clearview
    RWTFF = Resting What The F**k Face. That part made me laugh too :)
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    As time marches on, the WTBTS finds themselves in the position of needing to go to their vaults and pull out "shelved ideas", to quote David Splane. As each former idea proves incorrect ( or correct/incorrect/correct/incorrect, as in the case of flip-flops) it must be a bit frustrating for the GB and their Writing Dept. Can you even imagine being wrong almost every single time you say something?

That's one thing I don't get about the overlapping generation idea, they do realize that this will also have to be changed again at some point? Why not redefine generation as the general group of anointed on earth? As long as anointed ones still exist (and that number is actually rising) they could still say the interpretation is correct. Instead they come up with another explanation with a sell by date. Don't they learn their lesson?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    As far as the WT study goes the whole thing was bizarre. While at the meeting I was underlining and circling all the crazy stuff and when I looked back at my underlining they were all the answers to the paragraphs. No one seemed to notice that the first half was about not judging those who profess to be anointed but the second half was about all the reasons those who partake probably aren't anointed at all. Oh, and don't forget the parts designed to let partakers know that they aren't anything special, only the GB is really important. LOL How are people not seeing this for what it is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit