New movie : You can live forever

by yalbmert99 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    ExBethlitenowPIMA wrote: True story is a proper movie with proper actors.

Most of the 8 films on my list are proper movies with proper actors, but does that really matter if the content is good?

Confessions is directed by Eric Stoltz and written by xjw Tony DuShane and is probably one of the most accurate depictions of JW teenage life.

The Children Act stars Emma Thompson and Stanley Tucci

Big Eyes stars Amy Adams and Christopher Waltz. The film is directed by Tim Burton

True Story stars James Franco and Jonah Hill. Franco plays the role of Christian Longo - JW who killed his wife and children.

Apostasy and Worlds Apart were released in UK or EU (I think) with UK/EU actors.

Truth Be Told and Crusaders are independent films with limited release but likely very interesting to people with a JW interest or connection.

The reason I posted on this thread was solely because of this comment:

is there a list of all JW related movies ever made?

No one else provided any response so I named a few off the top of my head.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    ExBethelitenowPIMA wrote:
    what is the official story was he a baptised brother? Is the congregation anything to do with what happened?
    • There are a number of threads here on JWN and I think a Wiki page for Christian Longo.

Google search will also give you further details.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks audesapere!

• yalbmert99
  • yalbmert99
  • yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

You Can Live Forever on Blu-ray now available for pre-order from Kino Lorber - releases on June 6th

https://kinolorber.com/product/you-can-live-forever

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

As is noted on another thread "can" is the operative word in this title.?

My response to that was .I "can" become a millionaire in this world I live in ,but I don`t think that`s going to happen .

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Is that right their have been about eight movies made about the JW`s and their religion ? I maybe new about 2 or 3 but not that many ?

Thanks for that ,I might seek if I can check out a couple more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit