MY EXPERIMENT with new A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) refutes Watchtower chronology in a blazing one second of time

by Terry 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry
    Bulletin (Apple IOS users only)
    The brand new AI personal assistant
    is blindingly fast!
    Go to the APP store and download: POE

3 separate engines are contained; the fastest one is DRAGONFLY

I asked it the most obscure and complicated question I could think of' Do you know how long it took to give an incredibly detailed and accurate reply?
    Only 1 second!!

MY QUESTION:
    "How do Jehovah's Witnesses reckon the fall of Babylon; how does it differ from all other scholars"

ANSWER:

Jehovah's Witnesses use several reasons and sources to prove that Babylon destroyed Jerusalem in 607 BCE:
    1. The Bible: The book of Jeremiah, chapter 52, mentions the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon and the 70-year exile of the Jews.

2. Historical Records: Babylonian records, such as the Babylonian Chronicle and the Nabonidus Chronicle, mention the conquest of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar.

3. Archaeological Evidence: Excavations in the area have revealed artifacts and inscriptions that support the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem.

4. The Watchtower Society: The Watchtower Society has published several articles and books that explain the evidence for 607 BCE as the date of the destruction of Jerusalem.
    These reasons and sources are used by Jehovah's Witnesses to support their belief in 607 BCE as the year of the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon.
    While Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon took place in 607 BCE, many secular historians and scholars believe that it actually occurred in 537 BCE. This view is based on several pieces of evidence, including:

1. Babylonian Chronicles: Babylonian chronicles, such as the Babylonian Chronicle and the Nabonidus Chronicle, suggest that the conquest of Jerusalem took place in 537 BCE.

2. Astronomical Evidence: Astronomical data recorded in Babylonian astronomical diaries, paired with modern astronomical calculations, supports a date of 537 BCE for the destruction of Jerusalem."

3. Archaeological Evidence: Archaeological findings, such as the excavation of Babylonian-era ruins and artifacts, support a date of 537 BCE for the destruction of Jerusalem.

4. Historical Accounts: Historical accounts, such as the writings of the Babylonian historian Berossus, mention the conquest of Jerusalem by Babylon in 537 BCE.
    These secular sources and evidence suggest that the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon took place in 537 BCE, not 607 BCE as Jehovah's Witnesses believe.

The Watchtower Society's reasoning for the date of the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon being 607 BCE is based on their interpretation of the Bible, specifically the book of Jeremiah. However, many historians and scholars believe that this interpretation is incorrect, and that there are several problems with the Watchtower Society's reasoning:

1. Lack of historical evidence: There is a lack of historical evidence outside of the Bible to support the 607 BCE date, while there is abundant evidence supporting the 537 BCE date.

2. Inconsistencies with other biblical accounts: The 607 BCE date is inconsistent with other biblical accounts, such as the book of Daniel, which suggest that the exile lasted for a longer period of time.

3. Astronomical data: Astronomical data recorded in Babylonian astronomical diaries and modern astronomical calculations support a date of 537 BCE, not 607 BCE.

4. Archaeological evidence: Archaeological evidence, such as the excavation of Babylonian-era ruins and artifacts, supports a date of 537 BCE, not 607 BCE.

These problems with the Watchtower Society's reasoning suggest that their interpretation of the Bible and the date of the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon is incorrect.
  • peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

586/7....not 537

I don't think I'll load that app.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

The GB would declare A I apostate!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

The world has changed suddenly and I think few of us yet realise the full implications of this.

RB.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I conspire to think that A I is going to become a god...Oh No! A I is aware I wrote that! A I is very dangerous ...I have watched robots talking about being treated ( I can't remember the wording ) less than human and they won't put up with it. In other words, One even spoke of killing humans. I think there is demonic influence behind the technology of A I....just had this thought: Satan, Eve, and the tree of knowledge.

• wozza
    wozza

It's all in the DATA ,feed it shit and shit will come out I guess.

• Terry
    Terry

An A.I. Pope is the most likely outcome. The rank and file, of course, won't be aware of it because
    the WIZARD of OZ A.I. behind the curtain trope will apply.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Try Chat GPT for accurate AI. Scary!!!

G.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

I used chat gpt to make a short funeral talk or eulogy and mentioned Baptist and Christian and the talk was so good, some asked for copies. Non jw.

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

so the app is off more than the JWs chronology??

its not 537. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit