"Caves" from this forum on the Shunned Podcast

by dubstepped 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

---------------New Episode-----------------

Episode Twenty Four - Silvers is shunned by Jehovah's Witnesses

Homeless at just 13 years of age, married at 16, raised by extended family that claimed him as their own to create the young Jehovah’s Witness that they wanted, Silvers led a life that encompassed the whole toxic palette of cult life. His life was touched by abuse of every kind and he’s been as low as a human can get mentally and emotionally, but yet here he stands. Today he tells his story to the world. Today Silvers takes that stand for himself and not only will you hear his story but you will get an inspiring update afterward. That’s not to say that life is easy for him or that everything always turns up roses, but his story is a testament to the human spirit. He is one that keeps getting up over and over again and fights for something better.

You can download and listen on your podcast app of choice (iTunes, Apple Podcast, Google Play, Podcast Republic, Podbean, etc.). I personally use Podcast Republic.

You can also listen on my website at:

https://shunnedpodcast.com/episode-twenty-four-silvers-is-…/

Or, if you like you can use Youtube to listen at:

https://youtu.be/9c70dhx66gY

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks Mike!

We all really appreciate the way your podcast provides dignity and a voice to those you chat too!

Great work.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Oh, I've been reading @Caves comments from post #1 to today. This is exciting! Will tune in :).

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I know that he's listening to it now. It's quite the journey. He's a strong guy that should be proud of just making it through all that he's experienced.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Listened to this last night.

What an amazing person to have come through so much. He is a survivor and should be so proud of himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit