Your Religion Is Dispicable

by freemindfade 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    “Your reputation precedes you”

if I had a dime every time I heard that...

I guess it could be worse, some people are proceeded by their stupidity.

Well lets see, lets start with going back to 1879... your precious pseudo cult did not yet practice their special brand of assholery. no I believe that started in the 40's? Yes they actually used to condemn the catholics for excommunication... imagine such a thing Mr Says. Lets continue...

Jehovah's Witnesses religious freedom is a big badge they like to wear, but, and that's a big butt Mr Says, the story is quite different when it comes to the personal liberties and religious freedoms of its members. DID I STUTTER AND SAY I HAD NEWS CLIPPINGS OF THEM IMPRISONING APOSTATES??? no actually I never said that, you came up with that fallacy all by your little self!

No they practice contradiction. It can be demonstrated by considering this standard of religious freedom as stated in Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief". Article 20 says, "No one may be compelled to belong to an association."

Yes it is well supported and without any doubt your beloved cult compel their members to stay within their association by imposing a nearly intolerable cost for resigning their membership. The penalty for leaving is enforced shunning by family and former friends causing many to stay in despite their earnest desire to leave.

That Mr Says is NOT freedom of religion.

Good day

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

No they practice contradiction. It can be demonstrated by considering this standard of religious freedom as stated in Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief". Article 20 says, "No one may be compelled to belong to an association."

Yes it is well supported and without any doubt your beloved cult compel their members to stay within their association by imposing a nearly intolerable cost for resigning their membership. The penalty for leaving is enforced shunning by family and former friends causing many to stay in despite their earnest desire to leave.

That Mr Says is NOT freedom of religion.

Since the WTS is speaking about witnesses actually being imprisoned because of their belief, your arrogant and stupid comment to equate the two as being the same just shows how pathetic you people are. Especially when you’re trying to justify your own stupidity. Mark negative like any child should.

You have a good day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Show me one good logical example where any JW’s have been imprisoned for being an apostate or has been thrown in jail and physically tortured for being disfellowshiped since 1931?

I think you're deliberately being obtuse, SimonSays. You already know the answer to your question because the WT leaders don't rule over a country, but rather, over a religious organization.

However, I hope that we can agree that there have been plenty of examples where JWs have been ignored, disinherited, driven to despair and otherwise mentally abused by the vile, unchristian, inhuman practice of shunning.

FMF's basic point still stands - there is a despicable aspect to the WTS.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Since the WTS is speaking about witnesses actually being imprisoned because of their belief, your arrogant and stupid comment to equate the two as being the same just shows how pathetic you people are. Especially when you’re trying to justify your own stupidity. Mark negative like any child should.
    You have a good day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hypocrisy is them using Article 18. Yes, it's wrong to be imprisoned for your beliefs.

However, it's also wrong to treat a friend or family member as if they are dead to you because they changed their belief.

Don't you see that both things are wrong??????????????????? (<--added a bunch of question marks in your honor.)

• dhlpcjw
    dhlpcjw

Run back to your cult SimonSays. You know good and well your masters don't want you debating with apostates on the internet.

Otherwise shut up and pay attention. You might actually learn something truley beneficial for once.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

No! youre a stinky doo doo head, are we going there now? lol

Oh boy. Listen, I am sorry you are having such bad Cognitive Dissonance, I know it hurts. If the Witnesses were allowed to, not only would your wonderful man made leaders lock us up, they would most definitely have us killed. Stoning perhaps?

Even your piece of trash insight book has these things to say:

Under the Mosaic Law. For serious or deliberate violations of God’s law given through Moses a person could be cut off, that is, put to death. (Le 7:27; Nu 15:30, 31) Apostasy, idolatry, adultery, eating blood, and murder were among the offenses carrying this penalty.—De 13:12-18; Le 20:10; 17:14; Nu 35:31.
    Fast forward to jesus day...
    One who was cast out as wicked, cut off entirely, would be considered worthy of death, though the Jews might not have the authority to execute such a one. Nevertheless, the form of cutting off they did employ was a very powerful weapon in the Jewish community. Jesus foretold that his followers would be expelled from the synagogues. (Joh 16:2) Fear of being expelled, or “unchurched,” kept some of the Jews, even the rulers, from confessing Jesus. (Joh 9:22, ftn; 12:42) An example of such action by the synagogue was the case of the healed blind man who spoke favorably of Jesus.—Joh 9:34.

Would you look at that! Sound familiar Mr Says?

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Torture, torture, torture, all the way around... Too sad.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit