Future

by punkofnice 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder what this Earth will really be like in 500 years from now?

What are your thoughts?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think the planet will be fine, but life on it will be tested. Then again, that's how things have always been. 500 years is a short geological timespan, so there may not be any supervolcanic explosions or major shifts in the Earth's crust that cause massive changes and large scale death and destruction. And the next major meteor strike might still be millions of years away. Or a week...

I do wonder if the world will be in some backwards state due to a war or other man-made cataclysm. The human population is still growing, and that means a need for more resources (food, land, clean water, etc) and a greater temptation to take what is needed by force. I'd love to think that we'll end up solving all of our problems and building a utopia, but our minds aren't built that way and we won't have evolved enough in 500 years to fix the many issues that keep us from taking that next step.

On the other hand, we'll have technology that can display a movie directly on your retinas and deliver sound directly to your brain. So we might not even notice that the world is disintegrating around us.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I have no idea what the earth will be like in 500 years or even 50 years but I dread to think of what England will be like then. The only good thing about being as old as I am is that I will not live to see it.

We are being taken over by uncontrolled immigration at a time when all our resources are stretched to the limit and beyond. We cannot watch a TV programme or even look at advertisements without thinking that the UK is a predominantly black country, not the 3-4% black as it really is.

Politicians, of all parties, have shown themselves to be just a bunch of traitors.

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

St G - I am observing the same thing.

The only explanation as to why these things are allowed to happen is money and power.

SERCO ferry the economic illegal immigrants to the 5 star hotels. SERCO are getting money. I believe the boss of SERCO is pals with some top politicians. Nest feathering. These people don't care about the working classes. They live far enough away from the stabbings and craphole cities that it doesn't affect them.

Even filthy, disgusting frauds like Chris Whitty, Valance and Dr leg over Fergusson profited from the Rona fear and falsehoods they spread. and we were not allowed to question their fraudulent activity for fear that the Police would come to 'check your thinking'. Police. They're another bunch of left serving, lazy, incompetent anti-white narcissists.

Snob Sunak's Missus rakes it in from Amazon. No wonder these Eton toffs forced small businesses to close and die.

The politicians are all about money and power.......they don't care about the working class. Not even Labour cares about the working class anymore, with a toff leader that doesn't even know what a woman is.

We've been conned. The con continues. I wonder why people just can't see it.

Very soon the UK will be a 3rd world country.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What will Earth be like in 500 years from now?

In my opinion, uninhabited. IF there are still people living here it will be only a small group of super wealthy, ruling over a larger group of slaves who are disposable at a whim.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Don't you watch Star Trek?

I envision a more homogenous world, the zeitgeist of this century is one of cultural exchange and adoption. McDonalds in China and Panda Wok in Montana. (K-pop, that's something to ponder). Information is instantaneous (factual or not). Environmental and political necessity will increase migration. This sharing cannot be suppressed.

There will be pockets of terrible suffering and probably another nuclear light show or two. But people will adapt and memenically evolve into a single society administered by local authorities.

Oh, and about half the animal species will be gone but we will have tackled safe clean energy production.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    ppete - Don't you watch Star Trek?

I prefer the Orville.

I think the film Dredd is more accurate.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'll say it has a chance of some kind of survival for 50 years, though I'm glad I won't have to witness it.

I don't see how things can continue on here another 500 years without some dumbass (like the little guy in N Korea) fucking it up with his big boy toys. I can see mass starvation and only those who can truly fend for themselves (including defend themselves) and "live off the land" will survive.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

In the year 2525 will man still be alive?

(Probably not because they will have eliminated the need for males and a female super-race will reign)

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

IF there are still people living here it will be only a small group of super wealthy, ruling over a larger group of slaves who are disposable at a whim.

After re-thinking my answer I may try to give it a JW take. It will be a small group of super "spiritual" elders, ruling over a larger great crowd of useless sheep who can be disfellowshipped and stoned to death on a whim with no notice, for any reason that the elders will cook up between themselves in order to retain dominion over the "sheep".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit