Walter F. Salter

by OrionLoki 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Walter Salter = Judas?

And this is said by a man who declared that cream separators the Panama Canal were proof that Jesus Christ had returned invisibly?

I remember a pioneer telling me about the existence of 'evil slave' in the congregation. It was back in the 60s or 70s I imagine. But when she said 'we had evil slave,' it sounded like they had an uncomfortable health problem. Maybe they needed some Epsom Salters.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The evil (slave) identity was used by the WTS leaders such as J Rutherford toward anyone who was in the organization but eventually expressed opposition to the doctrines or opposition in this case to his power and authority .

The man was on a major power trip of his own accord and got a hold of that power and money when C Russell died.

Since his doctrines were apostate according to the bible and by the words of Jesus and his behavior of exploitative womanizing while being separated from his wife, in addition of boozing illegally.

Kind of brings up the question who was really the evil one, the liar and deceiver ?

• OrionLoki
    OrionLoki

Thank you for the link Blondie

Maybe the links will help in the historical study that we are doing in Poland

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maybe the funny side of this post should have been on jokes/humour while there was also a serious side to the post

But I must admit I`ve enjoyed both .

By the way does the F stand for false ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit