Excerpts from "The Book that Jesus Approved"

by clarity 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Funny how the Catholics see Jesus outline on a sheet or on a piece of toast & revere it, but jw's just throw away books that they say Jesus looked at and accepted as the ONLY TRUTH !

Bumping a very interesting thread from a few years back......

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/206938/finished-mystery-1917-book-that-jesus-approved

• Zoos
    Zoos
    With a track record like Watchtower has, it t's REAL easy to avoid idolatry.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

thanks for reviving it for a new 'generation' of members! (See what I did there?😉)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

h!Thank you for posting this, this is definately a keeper

saw it 😉

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Thanks for bringing that thread up. I have read some of those points before elsewhere and have seen YouTube videos mentioning some of those points. But looking at that bullet point revision really gives a complete picture of how whacky JTR was. I dont't get how people can buy into prophecies. To me those seem like the writings of a mad man - period.

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks you guys!

Love all those older threads. 5 years ago when I woke-up I had no idea about this cult that I had obeyed for 50yrs! Glad to bump them for those who also have no idea of the impossible garbage made up by these men!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit