May 15, 2016 Re: Answers to 10 Questions Young People Ask

by wifibandit 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla
    Shouldn't there be a new question? 'Young People Ask- Can I dress and act like Prince and remain in good standing?'
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Social isolation is a form of bullying"

Really WT? They really have some nerve writing this, when everyone knows they promote shunning. You just can't make this stuff up.

HYPOCRITES!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    They made me feel worthless, unwanted, and good-for-nothing. I’d rather have been given a black eye.”—Celine, 20.

Is she referring to her JW husband?  I'm sure he'll oblige and give her a black eye.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Good one carla!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!😹
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Shouldn't there be a new question? 'Young People Ask- Can I dress and act like Prince and remain in good standing?"

Answer: Why yes! You can remain in good standing if you are worth $300 million bucks!

• punkofnice
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Questions young people are told to ask, Answers the society dictates"

It is like saying to a person: "please feel free to question anything as long as the answer is potato"

• Room 215
    Room 215

"Hmm its gone from two 318 page books to a 32 page booklet,young people cant be asking as many questions these days or could it be that they cant afford to reprint the 318 page versions LOL LOL"

Why not save even more pages: a simple post-it note: "when in doubt, just say "NO" to anything that's fun, rewarding, or life-affirming!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    OH NO room 215 can i call you room lol dont be giving them ideas LOL
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

What I found interesting is Question 8

What Should I know about sexual Assault?

No where does it say that this is a crime and should be reported.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit