Happy Australia day, Zeb.

Image result for les patterson

From a Pom.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Aussie Aussie Aussie - oy oy oy!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Don't always go to National day celebrations, but I did last night. Went to the ABC (owned by the Australian government) organised Australia day concert held at Circular quay.

Better than any I've been to in the past, that were organised by commercial TV networks.

Great to see that it was quite inclusive, with some Indigenous people features along with many migrants telling their stories. And interesting to hear the National Anthem sung in an Aboriginal language.

Fireworks were quite impressive also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Vttx8nO-o

• zeb
    zeb

Beautiful compilation. thanks.

• atomant
    atomant

l wouldn't dare go to a national day celebration somalians might beat me up.

• zeb
    zeb

Atomant,

what country are you in?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Cheers to all other Aussies.

Atomant must be in Melbourne with me, Sudanese are bigger issue than Somalis, both have been causing a disproportionate amount of trouble in recent times though.

RB

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Happy Australia day to all my fellow Aussies ,crack a VB,.Fosters,XXXX,,Swan Lager ,Tooheys,Darwin Stubbie ,NT bitter ,or even a Cascade and put some Lamb cutlets on the barbie with a Vegemite sandwich to go with it .

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Happy Australia day! I'm working all long weekend! I luv this country and Melbourne is the best city in the world! (OFFICAL number 5th liveable city) rubbish!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit