I bought a lot at auction of some JW books.

by mickbobcat 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Can I put a list of books up for sale here or is that verboten? I have some duplicates and bought this grouping because it had the book life in it. Been looking for one for a while. I am not trying to sell things here rather give Ex JWs a chance to buy at what I paid plus shipping for these old reference books. I sell on Etsy but always had a cringe that JW books were bought up and destroyed. If its OK when I get the auction shipment I will list my duplicates here before putting them on Etasy and with pictures.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Post them here, I’m curious.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

1921 HARP OF GOD, 1926 DELIVERANCE, 1927 CREATION, 1928 GOVERNMENT, 1928 RECONCILIATION, 1929 LIFE, 1929 PROPHECY, 1930 LIGHT BOOK # 1, 1930 LIGHT BOOK # 2, 1932 PRESERVATION, 1933 PREPARATION, 1936 RICHES, 1937 ENEMIES, 1941 CHILDREN, 1942 THE NEW WORLD, 1943 THE TRIUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, 1944 THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND, 1951 WHAT HAS RELIGION DONE FOR MANKIND. I know I am keeping LIfe. and will have to check the others. Harp of god is one I will be selling.
  • mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

BTW Maybe we can have a buy sell trade section that only allows JW books and related JW things on it.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

BTW I hit a circuit of flea markets looking for old antique fans to refurbish and other things I fix and sell. I found one in good not great but no missing pages no real damage just wear and tear Paradise book. the old orange one. The flea market is asking 10 bucks for it. If anyone wants it I can pick it up for what it costs me 10 bucks tax and what ever shipping. Not sure what these go for these days. But I have noticed that all older JW books are getting more and more expensive. Several years ago you could not give one away on top of a gold bar. Now people are paying up to 500 for a copy in great condition of the finished mystery. Or a 1934 Year book.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Riches is another I just found, I also have two copies sons of god book.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Also the book Light there are two copies in the lot I will sell one.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The 1934 Yearbook has always been expensive. It has the comments about Jews, plus early Yearbooks are expensive in general.

And I think it depends which edition of the Finished Mystery.

Most WT books are not worth much. Ephemera such as postcards, Kingdom Ministries, forms, letters, branch brochures, badges, calendars, banners, bags with WT logos, programmes, and so on are of interest to collectors.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I had to cancel the order. Seller did not specify that that was for one book not all of them.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

All the Russel era (Bible student) stuff is quite sort after.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit