My awkward elders hearing

by Andamormonjustbelieves 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Andamormonjustbelieves
    Andamormonjustbelieves

I was baptized when I was 14 years old. I hadn't had any real relationship with a girl up to that point. But when I started going to high school I learnt the joys of experimenting with girls, so I did not stay a faithful member of the congregation for long.

When I was 16 years old, I had told a witness friend of mine who I braggingly told about what I had done with this witness girl I was seeing at the time. As I should have expected that rumour was spread quickly until one guy heard it who gave me the ultimatum to go to the elders or he would. So I had to come clean and see the elders. Of course, why wouldn't a 16 year old boy go talk about his sexual acts with 3 older men that makes perfect sense...

So there I was with 3 older brothers of the congregation I had known my whole life. Their fake names were Chad, Walt and Mark. Chad was in his 40s and was a close if not the closest male friend to my dad. He was kind of a quack, had a real weird energy to him. Walt was probably the oldest elder in our hall, in his late seventies or eighties. He was big and a real man's man, very straight and to the point with things. And Mark was just the worst. He would give you these guilty looks and try and encourage people by going out in service with him but during that time he would just ask you why you weren't doing more in the congregation. And others from my congregation can attest to that. He also just so happened to be the grandfather of that same guy who made me talk to the elders. Dick.

So the elders sit me down and ask me about what happened, and asking for a detailed description of what happened. So I told them. I said that me and this girl had made out and that I fingered her... At that moment Walt asked what fingering meant.

Chad spoke up and said "it is penetration of the vagina using the fingers."

Walt and Mark both made a sigh acknowledging that they were up to speed.

It was silent for a minute, until Mark asked me "And did she finger you as well?"

At that moment I went from just feeling awkward to trying my hardest to not laugh right in Marks face because it was the funniest thing I had ever heard. I told him I did not finger her. And I don't remember anything else they said because I was putting all my energy into keeping a straight face.

And then I found out, I would be reproved. Yaaaay!

The end.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

"Did you put your hands below her shirt?

Did you kiss her exposed breasts?

Did you fondle her genitals? Did she fondle yours?"

These were all questions asked during my JC when I was 19. Good times.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome to the forum Andamormonjustbelieves. Your introduction (and Mark's final question to you) is rather unique and still sinking in! Are you still young?

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

By the way, this is how your handle appears on the front page:

And a Mormon just believes in Jehovah's Witnesses. Thought it was funny.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    "Did you put your hands below her shirt?
    Did you kiss her exposed breasts?
    Did you fondle her genitals? Did she fondle yours?"
    These were all questions asked during my JC when I was 19. Good times.

I just can't imagine how anyone would put up with being questioned in this way?

• kpop
    kpop

This reminds me of what happened in my hall. The daughter of an elder who is also my friend was disfelloweshipped for having sex with a brother from another her. Two years later she was reinstated thanks to the pressure of her father. A very short time after that she got disfellowshipped again but this time, there were different elders involved and they asked her all sorts of very private questions like what positions did they have sex in, how many times did they do it, where did they do it, and if oral sex was performed, if they used a condom and more things. I'm not joking. I know because we talked about this later and she said he was getting all excited and aroused when he asked these questions and she was just so disgusted with him that she said she wanted to be disfellowshipped and having nothing to do with this religion. I believe her no question what happened and we still remain friends but she said she will never come back even though her family has shunned her because of that experience. So it seems to be very common.

• Steel
    Steel

I knew my wife was called in for a few of those meeting when we were dating because I wasn't officially baptized and man I know there was lots of questions of a perverted nature asked. Still kind of pisses me off.

I would love to walk to the head bully elder who organized the meetings and ask if he could snap of a picture of his wives tits and send them to me. Maybe we could get a few elders together later and have a circle jerk over it.

Oh, you don't think that kind of talk is acceptable ? But you corner my wife and ask dirty questions ?

10 years later I still want to kick that guys ass.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    I just can't imagine how anyone would put up with being questioned in this way?

Several years later I brought one of the elders of my JC along to a bible study. The guy who studied with me was a recently arrived immigrant with no connections to JWism other than his boss who was also a study.

Out of nowhere the elder asks "Do you know what masturbation is?" The study nervously shook his head. "It's when you manipulate your penis with your hands to create an ejaculation. You've never heard of this?" No, he answers ever-increasingly nervous. "Well, the Bible says that masturbation is wrong and you should pray to Jehovah if you're struggling with this habit."

The poor guy never opened the door for me again. I tried and tried and was never able to reconnect. I wonder why?

• Andamormonjustbelieves
    Andamormonjustbelieves
    Are you still young?

Yes I am currently 21 years old. I stopped going to meetings and associating with any witnesses besides my family and now I am living with my girlfriend happily

• kpop
    kpop

I wish you the best! It is good that we are both still young. We have to start our lives over and enjoy life. Maybe you can help your family wake up by inserting questions you know they can't answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit