Court Update

by nightwarrior 0 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

First of all thanks to you all for your messages..

Actually not much to tell, hopefully we will have a verdict on Friday....

But it has been horrible, because I have heard really gruesome accounts of what actually happened to our son in detail, things that we didn't know about (the actual attack)... so I have felt really tearful today.

In fact I came home from court,to the knowledge that someone had tried to kick in the front door, and the younger ones were in doors, so the panic alarm to the Police was pressed, and thankfully the Polive arrived in minutes... anyway it turns out that it was a workman!! checking out the front door, because I had complained about some work that had been carried out to make the door more secure, so he thought it would be a good idea to give the door a good kicking (thinking no one was in) to see if it was secure or not...

Well you have guessed,.... I went off like an exocet missile... the telephone line was censored!!! My kids are real stuff cool cookies, but regardless of that, the poor things were so frightened...

So ... I broke down and let the tears fall.... but thankfully I am not too bad now, and I slept better than I have for some time.

Bless my son though, (he is our eldest, the one who was attacked) he was really trying to keep things calm and collected for me, and reassuring me.... but I freaked out for about 15 minutes....

I know this may all sound rather disjointed, but it is good to chat...

So now we are on the home run of the proceedings, and have to hope that the jury works in our favour...

So a new day, and a new smiley face for the day ahead...

We will keep you posted.

Mrs Nightwarrior

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit