NWT is the finest translation of the Bible available to mankind. WTF

by Buster k 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Buster k
    Buster k

This Nugget of Spiritual BullCrap is In there 2014 Yearbook on Page 4.

Paragraph 2

Early in this service year, at the annual meeting of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, the New World Bible Translation Committee released the newly revised English edition of the finest translation of the Bible available to mankind. Jehovah used his own spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation. (Rom. 8:15, 16) That fact alone certainly makes this translation special, do you not agree?

Don't I agree ....Sh$t No, No Not at all.

• zeb
    zeb

his gb who recently have said they are not infallible ?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Self-Praise is no praise....

• NikL
    NikL

the more I look at different translations the more I think NWT is an abomination.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It now has 20% less Fredrick Franz so it does not have so much crap english grammar...."Our Yoda he was hmmmm."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    BK - Jehovah used his own spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation.

I await OUTLAW to show how Colonel Sanders provided KFC, which is more beneficial for mankind.

Image result for col sanders kfc

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But the Rank & File JWs eat this shit up.

Whoopie! We are special!

Image result for isn't that special

• snowbird
    snowbird

Lol

Sylvia

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"Jehovah used his own [allegedly] spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation."

Pity they couldn't count up between 32 & 35 - then they could've got the chapters of the Bible book of Numbers in sequence in their updated, inaccurate/corrupted "silver sword" translation. (see chapter headings on pages 266 & 267)

• stillin
    stillin

Isn't the revised NWT technically a paraphrased version?

The Witnesses used to be snobby about paraphrased Bibles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit