Vehicle manufacturers are ripping off UK drivers!

by The Fall Guy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Vast numbers of vehicles sold in Britain are sub-standard quality.

So many vehicle's indicators/turn signals only function when the steering wheel is turned to exit a motorway, overtake other vehicles, or to turn right or left at junctions. More often than not, they just don't work at all!

Sheesh! I'd ask for a partial refund.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I thought it was just the BMW, Audi and Merc drivers that were to arrogant to use their indicators.

• hoser
    hoser

They must be running low on blinker fluid. You can buy it at any auto parts store in the same aisle as the muffler bearings.

• waton
    waton

The signal devices should be re-labelled "intending to turn" indicators. Once you turn it is obvious anyway.

It is the owner manuals, laws, law enforcement that are substandard. or?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I think drivers are afraid of the electricity bill.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Indicators ?

• waton
    waton
    Indicators ?

s ld: call them turn signals if you will. And thinking:

wt is doing it right, with Armageddon just around the corner , they have been blinking for a long time.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Ha ha.....it took me a minute.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Look..its my car..and i will go where i want to..ok?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They either never work, or stay on too long, when cars are negotiating a Roundabout.

It is bloody annoying if you are waiting to enter, where da cluck are these cars going to turn ? When they do work, they often stay on too long, and you think the car is coming round your bit, but no, although still indicating as though they are, they shoot off down the exit before you, by which time the next car, no indication, IS coming round your bit.

Without doubt a refund is required. Of course BMW, Audi and Merc. drivers have to watch a Video before they drive the new car away from the showroom, entitled," How to Drive like an Arsehole".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit