What does God eat ?

by stan livedeath 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Beans ? ( human beans )

But--seriously. to those of you that believe in God: do you all believe the same thing ?

For instance--do you believe that God is a HE ?

Is He invisible?

Where is He?

How big is He ?

How long has He been ( bean!) in existence ?

Is He bigger than the universe ? or is He inside you ?

Please participate.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I would have said “soul food” but what do I know?

• cofty
    cofty

If Jesus ascended with an actual body that was raised from the tomb are there toilets in heaven?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think I ever considered that question, because god is a spirit being, and it appears that this is not an issue for them. That does make me wonder how energy and matter work in that realm. Is god (and angels, etc) made of matter? If not, what is he (and angels, etc) made of?

Angels took on forms of flesh from time to time, as did god at least once. Jesus apparently ate and drank and slept and relieved himself as any human would. Suddenly I am forced to wonder why we weren't simply made as spirit beings, or as some sort of hybrid that would not need to spend so much time storing or recuperating energy. That would've made things far less complicated, it seems.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This, and much much more, is explained in this wonderful, enlightening Book ! This Book has shown me that the religion of the Israelites/Jews was not hardly any different from the other religions.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i suppose if people do believe in god--then, to them He is real. But How do they perceive him? Is he a giant invisible man in the sky ? Do these people have this belief to compensate for something missing in their lives ? Or is it some kind of guarantee of living after death?

How many members on here came to believe in god as adults rather than having it stuffed into them as children ?

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop
    FFGhost8 hours ago
    I would have said “soul food” but what do I know

Hehehe nice

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop
    Deleted duplicate
  • Leathercrop
    Leathercrop

But--seriously. to those of you that believe in God: do you all believe the same thing ?

For instance--do you believe that God is a HE ?

Yes, God is masculine energy

Is He invisible?

According to science, quantum and beyond quantum, visible and invisible are not much different.

Where is He?

I don't know

How big is He ?

I don't know

How long has He been ( bean!) in existence ?

Eternity, whatever that really means

Is He bigger than the universe ? or is He inside you ?

I tend to think that we, as well as all "creation", are the thoughts of God.

I see God, based on my own personal experiences and observations, very much as the JW religion portrays him, as a shepherd. A very wise and kind shepherd. But this is just my perspective based on extremely limited understanding and comprehension.

• Duran
    Duran

Does time exist? When did it begin and when does it end?

Does space exist? Where is its beginning and where is its end?

Does wind exist? Can you see it or just the effects of it?

GOD IS NOTHING! A VIEW POINT FROM Netflix Special #god #comedy #legaldrama - YouTube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit