Anyone in the Greenville/Spartanburg SC area?

by Nikki collins 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikki collins
    Nikki collins

looking for ones in my area. Been mentally out for years and finally im free and looking for friends because as most of you know the only family and friends i had were witnesses and now wont talk to me. Also lost out on relationships with my ""Worldly"" family because you know.... that was bad. Any ways message me if anyone is interested in getting together

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Hi Nikki...

Facebook has some great exjw groups for support and some of them organize meetups.

South Carolina is a pretty cool state! We visited Charleston last year and had a great time (even though it was hot as a $20 pistol.) Callie's Biscuits was AMAZING. Definitely on my "last meal" list.

• Nikki collins
    Nikki collins

thanks for the info! I'll look into FB. Charleston is beautiful. its about 3 hrs from me, wish i visited more!

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Welcome now you have taken the red pill life will just better as time goes by. I know I was in for 50 years!

• Nikki collins
    Nikki collins

Thanks! its great to be out finally!

• flipper
    flipper

Hello Nikki, I commented on your other thread about helping our relatives. Just wanted to invite you to the 12th annual South Lake Tahoe apostafest we have each year of ex-JW's who support one another. I realize you are in South Carolina and probably can't get away July 12th to 14th, but we have about 40 to 50 people who show up every year with experiences of JW family shunning them as well. So it's a laid back , cool atmosphere. The details are on my thread on the front page of active topics right now about the 12th annual Tahoe gathering . Feel free to check it out ! Hope you can come out to California Tahoe sometime ! Take care, hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Nikki collins
    Nikki collins

sounds like a lot of fun! i will definitely check it out! thx

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

Hi

Welcome to your freedom. I’m in Columbia. Please feel free to reach out if you’re comfortable — pm or email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit