DEBORAH HINES IS ON SIX SCREENS TONIGHT, SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2023, 9:00 PM EDT

by RESPECTFUL OBSERVER 6 Replies latest jw friends

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

Deborah will be interviewed on the "WATCHTOWER INSIDER: BARBARA ANDERSON TELLS ALL" program at 9 pm EDT. Saturday, June 24, 2023Deborah suffered extreme child sex abuse as a young girl in the Watchtower. This abuse took place at the world headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses in Brooklyn, NY. Deborah recently settled a lawsuit with the Watchtower Organization, accusing them of covering the abuse up. Deborah's story got lots of attention as high officials of the Watchtower, including at least one governing body member who knew she was being abused and did nothing.

As much as I dislike posting anything about The Six Screens Tele-Network (a live-streaming network of former Jehovah's Witnesses exposing the Watchtower), things are improving. Their audience is really expanding. Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses from around the world call in and voice their concerns. It is fascinating to hear what the callers have to say about the watchtower in real-time. The programs are live-streamed on a number of platforms, including Facebook and YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/@araretreat

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks. Sounds interesting

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Alll these testimonials are just mind-blowing.

As if the rank and file or $heeple are 'oblivious' to this. Or they're just plain stupid, dumb or something.

This is the danger of cult-programming. Keeps people in the dark.. It's almost dangerous.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Not watching even an instant of Rick FEAR-on.

However, I'm glad to hear Deb got some sort of justice, and won a case against these Pedo-enablers.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When you watch Ricks show,,,,usually most of the time its people just bickering, squabble,,and shouting back and forth.

• LV101
    LV101

Rank and file only believe what they're told and reply there's sinners and evil people in all religions. They rationalize everything/anything to avoid reality. The rhetorical line no independent thinking -- dangerous to think outside the dictates of Jehovah or GB is total control -- I couldn't believe and huge red flag for me. They take care of a lobotomy reducing any/all concentration of the brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit