Powerful Sayings That Means A Lot For You Personally

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just was thinking how some powerful quotes, remarks, sayings hit the mark with me and how much it enriched/ enhamced/influences my life. Here is some:

LOVE BEYOND COLOR

Reality is that which when you no longer believe in it , does not go away.

“The truth is a battle of perceptions. People only see what they are prepared

to confront”

Share some of your favorite quotes/sayings .

Zing

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i used to be indecisive...but now,...i'm not so sure.

• stillin
    stillin

An old bullfrog expression, "time's fun when you're having flies."

• hoser
    hoser

There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It's never wrong to have a question you can't answer. It's ALWAYS wrong to have an answer you can't question.

PS Thank you everyone for your invaluable help yesterday

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

“I know everything!!!!!! I have my eye on you!” (in a kind and loving way)

I tell my children 😋 .... but actually not 100% true... shooting blanks and hope they don’t really notice. 😇

• jp1692
    jp1692

It ain’t love if it’s conditional!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"In any given moment, there is more right with you than wrong with you." - Jon Kabat-Zinn

"When I understand myself, I understand you, and out of that understanding comes love." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Do not be overly righteous, nor show yourself excessively wise. Why should you bring ruin to yourself? Do not be excessively wicked, nor be foolish. Why should you die before your time?" - Ecclesiastes 7:16-17

"Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends." - Shakespeare

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

...to believe that what is true for you in your private heart, is true for all men - that is genius...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“If you have cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don’t deserve to be defended.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit