Kingdom Hall Closures In Canada.

by Lost in the fog 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

One of our friends in Canada posted the following message to their circle of friends. So what do you think of it?

"In our meeting last night, the Coordinator read a letter from the Canadian Branch about the reorganized territories. All the territories in the Fraser Valley from Hope to Vancouver, about a hundred miles in all, have been reorganized to create larger congregations and improve the use of Kingdom Halls.

Some congregations have been deleted, others changed and re-named. It'll be a heartwrenching move for many of the brothers but we will all do it. Changes are effective from November 3, 2018. There is always a good reason for these changes since Jehovah God is making the decisions!"

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Thanks for sharing Lost in the fog. Very interesting.

GB = Jehovah making decisions!

Truthseeker

• hoser
    hoser

The branch probably read the article on cbc about how overvalued Vancouver real estate is and decided to cash in before the big crash.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder how far people will have to travel now?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m getting ready to short the overblown Canadian housing market. This is good news.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Is this worldwide? I know it's happening all over the US right now and in the past weeks and near future.

• steve2
    steve2

I wonder how far people will have to travel now?

Some have travelled to the outer edge of instructions before realizing this is madness.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

neat blue dog

yes this is worldwide there is another post from a friend in the uk as well

• careful
  • Lets Think
    Lets Think

Heard from friends , three congregations deleted in Vancouver (Marine, English Bay and Joyce). Also more in the suburbs deleted, one in White Rock ,some in Surrey and Coquitlam. I can see Kingdom Halls being sold as a next step. The Jdub membership as been on the decline in western Canada, older ones passing not much in the way of replacements. It seems in places like England, Canada, parts of the States its a religion of old people. I really see a slow motion decline. This in the 50 some years I was an active jdub. I know this is just a limited personal observation, but go to any congregation in the western world and count the gray heads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit