Bartender - Update 3

by Garrett 8 Replies latest social relationships

• Garrett
    Garrett

Sorry for long delay for update.

Short story shorter - Walked in way too late, she walked by, didn't say hi, I didn't say hi, she left to work, I left the bar. 4 friends got into a huge fight and were kicked out. Now I'll be going there alone.

To be honest, though, I think I'm just gonna pass on relationships all together. I give up.

Peace,

Garrett

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Considering the number of variables in play, anyone running the odds would find it difficult to believe that anyone has ever had a successful relationship. Just because you didn't knock it out of the park on the first go isn't a reason to give up. Focus on the progress you made and use that going forward. Keep trying and when things are right it'll work out.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Why did you walk in way too late? It's like you're a defeatist trying to make this not turn out right. :/
  • sir82
    sir82
    Is it just me? I don't see updates 1 & 2
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    sir82, no it ain't just you.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Could you post the whole story on this thread for those of us who have no idea what the hell you are talking about? Thanks. Love bar brawl stories.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Dude im with faye on this one.

you show up as shes ready to get off. Shes probably drained from dealing with the crowds, mind moving towards home.... It wasnt personal. Im sure it would have been affirming for you if she would have smiled and engaged you in conversation... But since she didnt you could have taken the initive. You may have gone home WITH her instead of watching her her walk away.

Dont take it personal. Walk back in. Get her attention, some idle chit chat, 'hey looked like a busy night xyz day, didnt get a chance to say hi before you went home'

her: oh yes it was tough

day blah blah blah....

You: listening, noding.....

Her: blah blah finishing up....

you: wow that was busy (or tough or whatever fits) but i did miss having a chance to talk to you *you give a small smile* how about when you get off tonight we grab a bite to eat and talk then?

Have a nearby place in mind for when she says yes. If she declines.... Smile and say no worries, maybe another time :)

• Divergent
    Divergent

Why are you giving up without actually trying?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Bonsai

Could you post the whole story on this thread for those of us who have no idea what the hell you are talking about? Thanks. Love bar brawl stories.

Hi Garrett,

Ah hahahahahaha... Bartender update 1 + 2 would make your story a bit more complete.

So far all I got from your update is this:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit