US Government Insurrection Attempt

by Simon 12 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

So now we know the Russian dossier was a fraud, the whole "Russian Collusion" was a hoax, and we know it was funded by the Clintons and promoted by the dem's media allies.

Given that this was the basis for an actual attempt to remove the elected president of the United States, this was an attempted insurrection.

Clinton is guilty and should face charges.

Given that they did this, does anyone still believe that they wouldn't commit some lesser, election fraud, crimes?

If so, you still haven't learned anything. "Fool me once" and all that ...

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

but trump. . .But Trump . . . BUT TRUMP!!!

Stupid leftists. Too bad they cannot be treated like the cockroaches they are.

Attack me all you want, I tried the "play nice" method for too long; now it is time to use the lefts methods in return.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Already fudging. " allegations that were not proved". Changed from not true

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Clinton is guilty and should face charges.

The problem is that Republicans have no balls.

We need another political party that is willing to fight fire with fire.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I thought the Democrats weaponizing of impeachment was even more disgusting than the Russia collusion nonsense. In March of the year the Democrats finally "found" (read: made up) something, Nancy Pelosi said “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there's something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don't think we should go down that path, because it divides the country.”

Well, that didn't stop them from doing it... TWICE! With Madam Speaker in lock step with the rest of them and with ZERO bipartisan consideration.

It was stunning to see them impeach Trump over asking if Joe Biden was involved in corruption with Ukraine because of the 1 Billion payout they got. It is widely known that the Ukraine government is corrupt, so asking about it just makes sense. This especially in the light of the fact that Hunter Biden got paid millions for doing... nothing. Hunter doesn't speak the language, Hunter is not an expert in anything that Ukraine needed from Burisma. Hunter even went on TV and admitted (under softball questioning from a friendly media) that it had bad optics and that he used "poor judgement."

https://time.com/5700615/hunter-biden-joe-poor-judgment/

Plus, there was that darn video of Joe Biden actually BRAGGING about holding money over the heads of the Ukraine government unless he fires the state prosecutor, the same one who was investigating Hunter Biden's company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-to-fire-prosecutor-who-led-probes-into-burisma-holdings/30272137.html

Of course now, the Biden-friendly "fact checkers" want to claim that Biden was withholding money to "clean up the Ukraine corruption" which is laughable because to this day there is no excuse for Hunter Biden getting millions from the Ukraine government via Burisma, no reason for him being there at all, and that once the state prosecutor was fired, Hunter's company was in the clear from any investigations. Coincidence?

Additionally, there was no reason for Hunter to be receiving money from the Chinese either.

https://nypost.com/article/hunter-biden-china-timeline-business-ties/

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or brain surgeon to easily connect those dots. Anyone who wants to stick their head in the sand over these issues should be ashamed of themselves.

That said, given all this murkiness and shadiness, why would that rise to the level of impeachment for Donald Trump to ask about it? It certainly looked bad. If there was nothing there, so so be it. But investigating this should be reasonable. The reason given: Joe Biden "might" be the next presidential nominee and Trump was trying to smear him to win the re-election. (Biden had not received the nomination yet.) But wouldn't the fact that Joe Biden was running for president be MORE of a reason to ensure that there was no corruption going on with him or his son? Again, why would that be an impeachable offense to simply investigate?

In like manner, the Democrats started calling for the impeachment of Brett Cavanaugh right after this confirmation. Literally, hours after. For what? How can you impeach someone when they have not even served yet? Actually, the entire Cavanaugh hearing/public trial was a display of desperation and overreach. "Believe all women" they cried over Cavanaugh, who might have groped a girl in high school. This is the same group who promptly fell silent when Joe Biden was accused of actual rape while he was a sitting Senator and dismissed all the creepy "touching" he did for years.

But I digress.

Weaponizing the impeachment process by the Democrats to me remains one of the most shameful things I have seen in my country's history of politics because it poisons our standards of democracy and fair play by abusing a sacred constitutional privilege.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This is who the Republicans are against and they refuse to fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqmmiwkPZ1g

• Simon
    Simon
    Weaponizing the impeachment process by the Democrats to me remains one of the most shameful things I have seen in my country's history of politics because it poisons our standards of democracy and fair play by abusing a sacred constitutional privilege.

The Clintons have been an absolute cancer to America. The host needs some political radiation treatment.

Also, all the people who cheered this on fell for THE biggest conspiracy theory of the decade. A complete invention. Clearly bogus. But the suckers fell for it hard.

Will they learn? Nope - they're already being too suckered again.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Oh man, the C-word.

Simon, just to confirm - you aren't feeling suicidal?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Simon - you're quite right in your OP.

But nothing will happen to Killary, sadly.

The Dems are in charge, and they seem to be eroding democracy.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

After their fall in Virginia, the Democrats tried their best to besmirch the incoming Republican leadership. But when calling a black woman (with Jamaican roots) a white supremacisist, that's too much. Are these people for real? Certainly a few screws loose. They should be locked up and the key thrown away.

MSNBC continued to slander Virginia’s first black Lt. Governor Thursday, declaring her to be a “ventriloquist” for white supremacists. Michael Eric Dyson described Sears as “a black mouth moving but a white idea running on the runway of the tongue of a figure who justifies and legitimates the white supremacist practices.”

Perhaps Dyson is an aspiring comedian? If not, then there's certainly something wrong with him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit