Islam terrorist finally gets it right

by _Morpheus 15 Replies latest social current

• steve2
    steve2

I don't know if this is an old thread or that it happened again. My browser is getting wierd and doesn't put up when the thread was started. This happened in 2014 and was covered by the NYT.

I think they are separate stories, Wassanelder Once. The Daily Mail is definitely dated 27th June 2017 and 12 were killed, whereas the NYT article is dated 2014 and just over 20 were killed.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Certainly plausible!

That is the sort of thing that can happen when amateurs start playing with explosives. (And one of the reasons why, in countries like this, the sale and handling of explosives is strictly licensed).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've read several stories over the years about suicide bombers screwing up like this.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

the Daily Mail has come up on more than one occasion for running stories that turn out to be largely fabrications and that mainstream news sources such as the BBC and The Guardian have not run. you'd think that the nature of the story (ISIS accidentally blowing up its own fighters) would get very wide coverage - but it hasn't [emphasis mine] - this is because the BBC and Guardian have their own biases, particularly The Guardian.

The Guardian doesn't run half the ISIS news that appears in The Mail because The Guardian would ideally like to sweep the Islamic terrorist problem under the carpet.

I found the following in today's Mail but not in The Guardian (likely because it goes against the 'Muslims are peaceful' crap).

It's about an Iraqi who apparently lost 4 elder brothers to ISIS. This remaining brother has allegedly fought and killed 130 ISIS soldiers in battle, and he's allegedly beheaded 50 captive ISIS prisoners, a la Jihadi John.

Warning: article contains images some may find disturbing ...

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646510/Beheader-ISIS-claims-decapitated-50-terrorists.html).

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Look like they better increase the supply of virgins raisins.

FTFY.

• Satan
    Satan

For every 13 muslim terrorists, one has a bomb and 12 wish him good luck while they're boarding the plane to Europe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit