Update again

by Akid48 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• sinboi
    sinboi

Hi, Akid, nice to hear from you again. I tot you are no longer awake, your aunt put you back to sleep again. Maybe because I am already out, I see no point in reading those books you mentioned. I don't want to have anything to do with them or any other religions. I am struggling to be part of this world which I was told to be no part of for 16 yrs since I was born. I am learning to be a worldly man. Maybe I can soon write a book for you to read, titled "How to be a worldly person and enjoy life now!" Haha, that is a must read!

For those who knows me, I am now in the army. I am doing fine, able to adapt to this world after much struggling. My dad has also d/a-ed. My mom is half awake. I do not wear my army uniform back home as she might feel uncomfortable. We still eat together, talk with each other. I am down with the common cold. It's getting better now. I don't think is covid.I hope not. I just visited my mum a few days ago.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good for you sinboi ,good to hear your dad DA`d and that your mom is half-way there also.Enjoy the rest of your life out of the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit