What are you doing tonight?

by WildTurkey 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Dede and I are going out drinking and dancing for my birthday. Ill make a fool of myself and dance my booty off!!!!!

So what are you doing tonight????

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Happy birthday mang!

I am headed over to my cousins place for some beer and cigars!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

WT...rock on brudda!...if I'm lucky here in an hour or two i will pass out between a pair of tattooed chichis and call it good....ehehe I'm on T&A overload...eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Dede Loves Me More (Or at least more often) Than You" class..

• COMF
    COMF

First date with a lovely lady. Mexican food and an activity to be determined later... maybe dancing, maybe a movie, maybe just sitting on my porch swing talking in the moonlight.

• Englishman
    Englishman

What are we doing?

Well, what we did was, have a Chinese take away, King prawn curry + fried rice + bottle of red wine + Vanilla Sky video + 5 pints of good ale in the pub, quick cup of tea and goodnIght world!

ZZZzzz,

Englishman.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Went out LAST NIGHT with my hubby -- just the two of us, no kids.

So TONIGHT, it's finish eating dinner (in the oven now), and watch the RED WINGS! Yeah!

out

• animal
    animal

I am watching the end of my ebay auction.... selling the chopper:

Link wont work... oh well.

Exciting.... not.

Animal

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Says that the # is not valid

• heathen
    heathen

Probly have a few brews (since I'm feeling much better today then in weeks past) and watch the Stars kick the crap outa the oiliers . Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Daaaaaaaaaallllllllllllaaaaaaaaasssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ISP
    ISP

I been to the gym........burned a 1000 calories in an hour and did some weights. trying to get into shape etc.

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit