Waze app for JWs

by enigma1863 7 Replies latest social humour

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I don't know how many of you have used the waze app. It's a useful navigation app that alerts you to police and construction zones in route. A lot of people use it to keep from getting a ticket.

I thought it would be funny to have one that alerts you to JWs in neighborhood.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Or locations of jw carts as I like to go there and talk to them and ask hard questions.

• Ame SF
    Ame SF

Nice XD

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Resurrected thread...

I just started using the app. I like it. I am a medical courier and it is often better than my GPS.

I have been playing with the map editor, mostly drawing new roads in a nearby cemetery. Make mistakes tyere no big deal, just undo it.

Anyone else still using it 2 years later?

Snakes

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

JW Carts = Road Hazard

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

For this to happen, I think you need to secretly install sensors or trackers in JW members' preaching shoes, ties, pants, or skirts, or... bags, and then have a centralized machine or portable device that will collect their GPS information. This will in turn, communicate to your vehicle and allow you to take detours as much as possible.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Too much trouble. I just avoid them.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

ReResurrection😅

You don’t need gps tracking devices. Just enough people willing to report them on the apps. You could probably get JWs to report themselves. I know they do in some neighborhoods to alert the police of their presence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit