I FOUND A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, the search is finally over, I found a job.

I am working for a promotional advertising company, and they are hired by other companies like--Crayola, Harley Davidson, Bed Bath and Beyond, Disney, etc to promote new products that will be coming out.

So, someone at my level in the company, goes to area businesses and shows them to people and they can buy them at about 80% off what the product will retail for when it hits the stores.

I am normally one that doesn't like out door sales, but the job is so easy,and it isn't pressure sales-- if someone says they don't want what I am showing them, I just move on, plus the people I work with are great. My manager wants me to move up in the company very quickly, so she may be coming over my house to go over some things to help me do that.

There are mostly guys in this office, and the assistant manager is a woman (she reminds me alot of myself, and we hit it off great), so she wants to see another woman in the office in a higher position, which is fine by me!

Anyways, just thought I would let you guys know why I haven't been on the board lately, that's assuming anyone noticed I haven't been around as much, but either way, I wanted to share my good news.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm working again!!!!!!!

Jes

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((((jes)))))))))))))

WWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!! I am soo happy for you !!! Congrats!!!! *breaks out the bubbly* Cheers to you!

Dottie

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congrats Jesika! It sounds like you found something you enjoy and will do well at. I hope it turns out as well as it sounds like it will.

Like the TV ad says "Work good, life good!". Life good for you now.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is great news Jes, I have been wondering how it all turned out. With your enthusiasm, you will be great for this job, it sounds like a great challenge and I know you will be great.

Way to go Jes!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and have a beer for me, from me ,in honor of your new job.....love ya girl,,,,,,,,,Dede

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((Jes))))) CongratsWHOOOOOOOO that was fast and sounds like a great job!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx guys, my goal is to be an assistant manager and then a manager.

My assistant manager has only been with the company for about a 1 and a half. When you go to this level, you become salary, and you can still work in the field and make $ everyday too.

So, we shall see, but I do like it alot so far.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Congrats Jesika!! ((((Jesika))))

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

congrats! will you be able to make it to wisconsin? don't want to put pressure on ya though

• JH
    JH

So now you'll be making money?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Jesika ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I knew you would do it!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit