Scientists' warnings about the covid jabs

by BoogerMan 9 Replies latest jw friends

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Why haven't I heard about this on the BBC et al???????

USC Professor Dr. Phillip Buckhaults (Professor of Cancer Molecular Genetics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWHhrHiiTY

Kevin McKernan (genomics scientist - https://medicinalgenomics.com/about-us/)

https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/09/scientists-shocked-and-alarmed-at-whats-in-the-mrna-shots/

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And the jokehovians are going to make these mandatory, starting with those in positions in headquarters, then in missionaries, and those going to the "schools(??)", then the hounders and assistant hounders, and eventually everyone? You wish to pious-sneer, you will have to get the cancer shot. You are going to an a$$embly, you need a shot. You wish to be a hounder, you need a shot--and eventually they will have a deadline where everyone will need the torture shot or get disfellowshipped. Yet, cancer sticks are still banned.

You ban cancer sticks for polluting and defiling your body, I will also not get a torture shot that is at least 20 times more effective at defiling the body.

• titch
    titch

WTWizard: You know, you are constantly referring to the COVID vaccinations as a "torture shot". In what way is it a "torture shot"? How does it "torture" you or anyone else? Care to enlighten us on this matter, please? I have had three vaccination shots, and in no way did I think that they were torture. Thank you.----Titch

• Bribie
    Bribie

These experimental and dangerous vax shots should be avoided like the plague.

They have proved to not stop people from contracting the virus and failed to prevent transmission of the virus. They have failed and the CEO of Pfizer has admitted this. His suggestion was to get booster after booster.

Why the GB pushed these shots is totally beyond me.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    BoogerMan
    Why haven't I heard about this on the BBC et al???????

Because it is the opinion of one person. He hasnt published a peer reviewed article and stated that he is just making people aware of a few things he found interesting for now. He said that his findings will probably amount to nothing and cause little to no risk.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Again,,,room for ambiguity.

They always have it "both" ways.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ joey jojo - "Because it is the opinion of one person."

Which "one" person were you referring to - Professor Buckhaults, or Kevin McKernan?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    BoogerMan
    Which "one" person were you referring to - Professor Buckhaults, or Kevin McKernan?

The study of DNA is a huge topic and to suggest that any untrained person fully understands the whole story after watching a video for a few minutes is ridiculous.

All of us ingest plant and animal dna, and sometimes human DNA when we eat. The body has methods to ensure that this DNA is broken down and can't cause any problems.

This is the short answer. I'm not an expert. From what I understand of this video, the professor was bringing attention to the need for scrutiny concerning regulations.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ joey jojo - "The study of DNA is a huge topic and to suggest that any untrained person fully understands the whole story after watching a video for a few minutes is ridiculous."

I think it's ridiculous to suggest that anyone remotely suggested your suggestion!

Just my suggestion.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    BoogerMan
    @ joey jojo - "The study of DNA is a huge topic and to suggest that any untrained person fully understands the whole story after watching a video for a few minutes is ridiculous."
    I think it's ridiculous to suggest that anyone remotely suggested your suggestion!
    Just my suggestion.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit