Plymouth / Hull UK

by stan livedeath 17 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

copied from a facebook post :

"Heard on a youtube channel that " a purge " is taking place disfellowshipping quite a lot of witnesses in both Hull and Plymouth area,s ?"

anything to add ?

• stan livedeath
  • darkspilver
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Other than the WT continuing making stupid decisions, nothing else to add.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The elders in Hull who are mentioned in the YouTube video, don't seem to be aware of the warning which Jesus issued to such self-righteous hypocrites;

(Matthew 6:15) ".....whereas if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It can't be said in less than 38 minutes?

Really?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

It can.

The C.O. was quoted by an elder in a secret recording (by Mark, in the video above) as saying there needed to be 'a purge' of dissenting ones in this circuit.

The guy is an idiot, genuinely, his talks are abysmal and even more illogical and nonsensical that the usual watchtower tripe, and he's a coward to boot.

There are more recordings of him yet to surface, but halfway through this video you can hear him if you really want to.

https://youtu.be/9UbbobXM87c

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wait, what? Someone actually had time to dramatize leaked recordings as Lego people!!! #mindblown

• freddo
    freddo

That LEGO clip. Absolutely brilliant! More!

Lots of subtle stuff.

I didn't get the wolf/dog thing then realised - they are elders! LOL!

And at the very end the mug logo "Keep Calm and Follow Kevin!" Excellent.

And the hall is on Brazen street!

"Def Con 2" for the CO visit.

Priceless.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Even now I give most COs the benefit of the doubt as to their motives and methods. Company men one and all but not as misguided as the rest of us when in. Some had a genuine interest in people and were warmer than others. Some were not friendly or easy company but that's personality. Philip Rose on the other hand....

THE worst, THE most vindictive, THE most power crazed CO I have ever come across. The only good thing I can say is that his presence in our hall as CO speed up my withdrawal from activity as a Witness. It was after his first visit and the bile he spewed in the MS/Elders meeting that I resigned as an MS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit