News from Argentina....letters from bethel to bethelites ; Get out with happiness!

by rege brazzy 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    Bethelites NEWS NEWS BethelitesOn Friday 50 brothers and sisters at Bethel Bethelites Argentina, Took Their last breakfast together before heading out to Their Congregations.The Bethel own Patterson, New York, an undetermined number of Bethelites That They Were Notified had a week to leave Bethel and Become Regulate pioneers in Their Congregations.A couple of brothers They sold us everything Told They Had to go to work Where there was more need. a couple of months left to work on construction projects of Kingdom Halls in needy Countries ago. They Have Been Told it is over.That's how fast things are changing Toward the end.We are on the verge of incredible things, so any change is not surprising.
    Is our Lord faithful and discreet slave receiving instructions Regarding the next future? Have you taken an unexpected turn Jehovah's car? WE DO NOT say anything about it. But it is good to read something:(Acts 16: 6, 7). ,,,, Moreover, the country Went Through Phrygia and Galatia, the Holy Spirit Because HAD forbidden them to speak the word in the [district of] Asia in July Besides That, going down to Misia, strove to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow.
    Were Paul and Timothy preaching in obedience to Jesus, but twice note That The Holy Spirit forbade them to go That Way. They Had to change.
    Also read:(Exodus 14: 2). "Speak to the children of Israel, They turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, Between Migdol and the sea in view of Baal-Zephon In front of him They Were camping by the sea.We note That They turn back Jehovah says.Many Israelites panicked, but we Already know the ending.
    That I do not doubt the Lord is preparing a demonstration of His power to His people. It will be clear by ourselves That we can not finish the work. LORD WE WILL CAPITAL AND FINANCING unworldly.

Meanwhile, in all the Congregations of Germany, it was read a letter asking for more Bethelites !!!!
  • Simon
    Simon
    Translated ... please refer to the posting rules.
  • Splash
    Splash

By quoting that verse from Acts, they are essentially saying these decisions are from the Holy Spirit.

That's a pretty dangerous claim, blasphemy and unforgivable if not true.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Ummmm....yeeeeeahhh.....if I could get a real good English translation of that, that would be greaaaaat......yeaaaaaaah.
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Wow!! Incredible!!

What did the letter say?

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    What was the original? If it was/is German I'll gladly translate it.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Simon: Translated ... please refer to the posting rules.

Even though it's poorly translated, I think we get the message, and I'm happy to read it vs have missed it. It shows the axe is happening everywhere.

His English is better than my Spanish. After all, I'm an American.

Doc

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Doc...Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Splash - "By quoting that verse from Acts, they are essentially saying these decisions are from the Holy Spirit. That's a pretty dangerous claim, blasphemy and unforgivable if not true."

Well, they've had lots of practice.

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit