Theocratic Ministry School . . . is still there AND longer?

by warehouse 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    I'm glad I left the TMS earlier this year when the gettin' was good!
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    "The "gayest" part of the TMS is the part where a brother has to give a lowly "sister" part. It's soooo Gay!!!!!"

What's wrong with being gay? Why are you using gay as a denigration? And what's wrong with a brother giving a sister part? Are you implying that women are beneath men and being gay is to be ridiculed? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Theocratic Ministry School....Still There and Longer!"

Just a fresh layer of red lipstick on the same old fat-ass Pig!

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Yeah, pretty much SSDD.

The biggest thing they did is move the most boring, mind-numbing, and the LONGEST part of the meeting to the END.

That much more incentive to leave at half-time!

Image result for trying to stay awake

• St George of England
    St George of England

Can I bin my BENEFIT book?

George

• BU2B
    BU2B
    I think the meeting has gotten longer too! I think it's supposed to be 1hour 30min now and it seems like it's been extended by 10-15 minutes on an already long night. I expect attendance to drop even more
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    This was put together as smoke and mirrors to keep the rank and file excited and busy. Nevermind the child abuse, financial issues and layoffs. Look, look! It's a new weekday meeting! Get excited and talk about this instead.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I think the meeting has gotten longer too! I think it's supposed to be 1hour 30min now and it seems like it's been extended by 10-15 minutes on an already long night. I expect attendance to drop even more

When I saw the announcement I was hoping it was going to be shorter. This just rained on my parade... FML

• St George of England
    St George of England

The meeting is exactly the same length it has been for many years, 1hr 45mins.

On Sunday (4th Oct) the WT study will be shortened so the letter can be read and the video played demonstrating the format of the meeting.

George

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    How many of these parts will now be handled by sisters? How many "talks by brothers" will be replaced by "demonstration/parts by sisters"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit